fesselnd
Posted: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 7:04:11 PM

blazestcyr wrote:
am not a guy but to me this is like your bf asking you to get a boob job

hello it is THE person you love..not the icing

guys who are or are not..they all are wonderful

just like women with big or small breasts

love what ya got

Honestly. Circumcising is even worse than a boob job, because it actually removes something necessary of the human body. Its more like if you were to cut out your nipple or your finger nail.

If she were to do that to me I would instantly leave. I wouldnt want to waste my time with someone as shallow as that.
cheeseball
Posted: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 7:21:38 PM

I'm already cut also, but it is the nature of the demand that would make me run the other way in a case like this. What else would she want to control besides your physical appearance?
kylie_kained
Posted: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 8:28:04 PM

Unless I needed it medicaly No never no one is chopping my chopper!

Buz
Posted: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 8:38:18 PM

I am circumcised and glad I am. I don't believe that loss of sensitivity stuff.

The vast majority of men in the USA born after WWII are circumcised. If I have male children I will have them circumcised but it will not be done by a machine, only the skilled hands of a surgeon.

On the other hand that decision is your and yours only. Your girlfriend should not be pressuring you to do that. That is no different than you pressuring her to get a boob job or to have her labia reduced. If she is wanting to control you that way then maybe you should get a new girlfriend.

Posted: Thursday, March 7, 2013 6:17:22 PM

Personally, I think it would be rather rude to ask this of bf, hub or fwb. If you prefer cut, date or fuck someone else.
mranonymous7
Posted: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 10:40:00 PM

Guest wrote:
if your girlfriend asked to you to circumcise your penis, would you do it for her even if your just going out or do you have to be married? and if your just friends with benefits?

not no...but hell NO
uncutguy
Posted: Friday, October 28, 2016 12:15:04 AM

No!!! She could either get over it or hit the door running.
HeraTeleia
Posted: Friday, October 28, 2016 2:03:44 AM

Speaking as a woman, is it possible that she's turned off by something? Smegma can accumulate under the foreskin and be a terrible turnoff. I just can't wrap my head around any other reason for an adult woman to ask an uncircumcised adult male to go in for a circumcision surgery.

Side note: Even if you decide that hey, I'll go for the circumcision, good luck finding a surgeon willing to do it or an insurance plan willing to pay for it to be done. I have no issues with circumcision of infants--all three of my sons were circumcised shortly after birth, with me present in the room--but I believe that past the age of one year, you need a valid medical reason for it to be done.

Want to learn a new word? No dictionary at hand? Read "My Favourite Word", a Recommended Read: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/my-favourite-word.aspx

Want it all? Masturbation, exhibitionism, seduction, and of course, sex? Read "Tension", a Recommended Read: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/tension-1.aspx

Want a quick read? Like surprises? Read "Double Oxer", a Recommended Read: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/double-oxer.aspx

patokl
Posted: Friday, October 28, 2016 5:07:37 AM

HeraTeleia wrote:
... I believe that past the age of one year, you need a valid medical reason for it to be done.

I believe that a valid medical reason should be needed in any case, regardless of age. Hygiene is not valid reason. In stead of being circumcised, children should be taught how to properly keep themselves clean. Without that, a cock will be a filthy thing, with or without a foreskin. Mutilation of children for any other than medical reasons should be prohibited.

A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
HeraTeleia
Posted: Friday, October 28, 2016 8:49:12 AM

patokl wrote:

I believe that a valid medical reason should be needed in any case, regardless of age. Hygiene is not valid reason. In stead of being circumcised, children should be taught how to properly keep themselves clean. Without that, a cock will be a filthy thing, with or without a foreskin. Mutilation of children for any other than medical reasons should be prohibited.

I'm sure that the OP appreciates your input; however, this thread was not started to debate the merits or lack thereof inherent in the practice of circumcision. Thank you and have a good day.

Want to learn a new word? No dictionary at hand? Read "My Favourite Word", a Recommended Read: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/my-favourite-word.aspx

Want it all? Masturbation, exhibitionism, seduction, and of course, sex? Read "Tension", a Recommended Read: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/tension-1.aspx

Want a quick read? Like surprises? Read "Double Oxer", a Recommended Read: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/double-oxer.aspx

seeker4
Posted: Friday, October 28, 2016 11:04:57 AM

Kind of moot with me since I was circumcised as a baby (not Jewish, it was just kind of the norm medically back when I was born in the sixties). My son is uncut but I hope he'd have a better reason for changing that than "my gf wants it". There are some legitimate health reasons why you might get it done, but that would be only reason I would see as reasonable.

An obsession with fur, a beautiful older woman, a steamy first time.

Soft as Fur She Was ** Lush Fetish Stories Competition Runner Up **

I've been mentoring a new Lush author, sallytheslut2. Here's her first story about a young woman discovering her sexuality with an older man.

The Man That Turned Me into a Slut

mranonymous7
Posted: Friday, October 28, 2016 1:04:16 PM

fesselnd wrote:

Honestly. Circumcising is even worse than a boob job, because it actually removes something necessary of the human body. Its more like if you were to cut out your nipple or your finger nail.

If she were to do that to me I would instantly leave. I wouldnt want to waste my time with someone as shallow as that.

I adhere to the theory that you lose a lot of sensitivity along with the foreskin...I've all ways made it a point to keep under my foreskin clean...the only problem I ever had was how easy I could catch a yeast infection from my wife...
noll
Posted: Friday, October 28, 2016 2:06:20 PM

Buz wrote:
I am circumcised and glad I am. I don't believe that loss of sensitivity stuff.

The vast majority of men in the USA born after WWII are circumcised. If I have male children I will have them circumcised but it will not be done by a machine, only the skilled hands of a surgeon.

On the other hand that decision is your and yours only. Your girlfriend should not be pressuring you to do that. That is no different than you pressuring her to get a boob job or to have her labia reduced. If she is wanting to control you that way then maybe you should get a new girlfriend.

Apparently, for your sons that decision will not be theirs and theirs only.

As for the OP question: maybe the partner could have their preference medically altered, by electric shock therapy perhaps ;)

1nympholes
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2016 1:18:09 AM

The questioner must be out of his/her mind to even ask such a question.

I have been with a few men that were uncut and loved it. Feels like there is more meat in me I know it is all in my mind. But as long as I think it is true.

Then the World Knows it to be Fact.

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
uncutguy
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2016 11:54:48 PM

Im uncircumcised and would never get circumcised. Unless there was a good medical reason. Definitely not because of a girlfriend.
silveranode
Posted: Sunday, October 30, 2016 1:23:01 AM

Too late, she cried.

I.A.W. Genesis Ch 17 Verses 10 to 14, I was about 8 days old and had no say at all.
Taggerdoo
Posted: Sunday, October 30, 2016 10:51:25 PM

I'm uncut and I ain't trimming my pencil at this late date for no fuckin' body......
Regello77
Posted: Tuesday, November 1, 2016 7:15:58 AM

My answer would be NO ! If that meant end of relationship , so be it .
Paman
Posted: Tuesday, November 1, 2016 9:19:45 AM

If I was asked I'd worry about the lady's knowledge of the male anatomy - 'cause I was circumsized when only a few month sold.
bill11
Posted: Thursday, November 3, 2016 4:24:18 PM

At my age if I needed to be circumcised, would be a procedure most Dr. have not done in there lifetime. And sure would be something the Dr and all the medical staff would be talking about
jerichoshield
Posted: Saturday, November 19, 2016 11:11:47 PM

I'm uncircumcised and I would chose to stay this way and if the Girl wanted to leave don't let the door hit you in the ass. How dare she ask you to do that. How long you guys been together?

I'm not knocking anyone who is circumcised at birth or whether they chose it later on in life but that should be the dudes choice to make. Not his Girlfriends or his wife when he gets married.

Look at this baby, hes almost perfect but now lets take this sharp stone so we can do the work of the lord. Fuck off.
Hytherion
Posted: Sunday, November 20, 2016 11:16:27 AM

I happen to be circumcised (not my choice)

So if I were uncircumcised, and a female asked me to do that, first I'd most certainly have made the wrong choice in gf's, but;

I'd say to her; I'll get circumcised, if you get a female circumcision first.

Unless done for medical purposes, or by personal choice, this is the same brutal process done on babies without any anesthetic, removing a nerve rich portion of the body in order to reduce the pleasure of sex mainly for religious purposes.

I don't think there is a line up of women doing this to themselves, that's for sure.

Schooling a Slut - Part II UNCHASTE- Ms Beaumont continues her journey from housewife to uninhibited slut

Schooling a Slut - Being an average suburban housewife is simply not enough for Nathalie
jerichoshield
Posted: Sunday, November 20, 2016 2:25:28 PM

I agree with you Hyperion, Ladies will not be so willing to cut their clitoris off.