Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you buy your girlfriend/wife a sex toy?

last reply
229 replies
21.6k views
3 watchers
18 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Would you buy your girlfriend/wife a sex toy?
I ask this because I've known for a couple of years that my wife has alway wanted a glass dildo.
We had gone to a lifestyle party one christmas and in the secret santa gift give away she got one. Then lost it because anyone open a gift after that could trade for any previous gift. So this year I went out and bought a really nice one for her. She loves it but hasn't used it much as she's been thanking me. Part of me thinks the fact that I was secrue enough to buy it for her turned her on.

This is mostly a question for the guys but ladies please feel free to weigh in!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! I have bought my wife many toys. It's a great addition to our sex life. My favorite is what we call the Master Blaster, 9" and very thick. I have watched her ride it on our coffee table and still enjoy the pictures. Don't be afraid to add some toys to your playtime!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've purchased a few sex toys for past girlfriends,
including introducing a couple of them to such things.
I encourage sexual exploration, so definite yes.
" 'He rubbed her shoulders sensually,' what the Hell is that? That isn't sexy. You can't do somebody in the shoulder!"
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! And it is fun shopping for them together.... but why stop at getting her one? Get yourself one too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For sure. My wife and I use toys together often.

Your lady may be nervous about how to use it with you. Next time you have a romp, bring it out yourself. Use it on her while going down on her. Help her get past the anxiety.

Have fun!
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BallChinian
For sure. My wife and I use toys together often.

Your lady may be nervous about how to use it with you. Next time you have a romp, bring it out yourself. Use it on her while going down on her. Help her get past the anxiety.

Have fun!

Don't think its that. She has toys, I've watched her use them, have used them on her. It lets me take myself out of the equation and focus on her. I love how her body moves.
She has just been in this "I just want your cock in me" kind of mood. (Trust me I'm not complaining, in fact I'm doing the happy dance!) She even keeps stopping me from going down on her and shes told I'm the best she's ever had at that, male or female. Its been since she read my third story. She has a BA in English Lit. so I had her fix my grammer errors. I should have started writting a long time ago.

It's good to know guys don't mind doing this. I kind of thought I was the only freaky perv!
Lurker
0 likes
Have many times, I love the idea she plays anytime she wants, whether I am there or not
Alpha Blonde
1 like
In my experience, I've noticed a distinct trend.

The hottest lovers I've had (and the dirtiest and most exciting ones) have always been pro-toy and creative and open enough to want to sometimes integrate them into sex play. Note: The hot sex factor didn't have anything to do with the toys themselves - even when it's been one-on-one, these guys are just more sexually talented than the norm.

The guys that have been toy-averse have been 'meh' in bed. They also tend to be 'meh' with dirty talk.

Definitely a correlation.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I LOVE receiving them, especially when it's an unexpected surprise!

Once while blindfolded, my lover placed a new pair of nipple clamps on me. It led to some of the hottest sex ever!
Ms Quote

Author of A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Visit my blog, A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have, and we both enjoyed them smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MsQuote
I LOVE receiving them, especially when it's an unexpected surprise!

Once while blindfolded, my lover placed a new pair of nipple clamps on me. It led to some of the hottest sex ever!

My wife has very, very sensitve nipples, the slightest lick or nibble and she cums... Nipple clamps would probabily kill her lol.
We were in patricia's, the local adult toy store once and I asked her... not happening...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I do...often. We both enjoy them...
The Right Rev of Lush
1 like
Been there...done that...several times...it's been good...as in, very.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
Just did as a matter of fact. She got me one too. First time either of us have got one as a gift.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Many times have I bought her toys and her me.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I wanted to buy one for my wife, but she said no way. lol. A pretty straitlaced country gal. I was just trying to add a little spice.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Oh yes and I have!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by real69luvr
I wanted to buy one for my wife, but she said no way. lol. A pretty straitlaced country gal. I was just trying to add a little spice.

A least you tried....
Lurker
0 likes
For sure!
Lurker
0 likes
yeah i have bought some
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely, I have and anticipate continuing to buy my partners sex toys especially if they have not experienced it before. I just love to have the experience of using a vibrator on them for the first time. Precious.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
She had one when we met but we have bought them for each other throughout out five years together. We bought like to experiment!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have bought my GF toys, she has bought me toys. I have had guys I dated buy me toys, shows a very open mind and that he is very confident in himself and not threatened by them.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My wife acted like she didn't want any thing to do with a viberator when I first got it, then found out she was using it on herself every day when I was at work. We have a whole pile of sex toys and she still acts like she doesn't want me to use them until I put it next to her cunt then she is moving toward it until I have it on her clit, boy she sure comes good then.
Lurker
0 likes
Bought my wife a few that we use. I love to nibble on her clit while pushing one in and out of her pussy. She cums big time!!!
Lurker
0 likes
We've actually bought them for each other now - a couple of vibrators and a cock ring, still waiting for the strapon she was promising
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am the toy collector in our house. My gf has bought me several toys, but i generally pick our toys. Just bought the strapless strapon and we both love it. Great Christmas present. ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
absolutely done it in the past and would do it again when ever she wants to, i have my own toys as well