Oral sex.

last reply
51 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've given it and I just want new and exciting tips to help make guys have a better orgasm. Any input?
"Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far far away from here."
Lurker
0 likes
Practice practice practice Practice makes perfect

All kidding aside, there is no one way. An honest effort to appease your lover is all it takes.

the more you love your partner the easier it becomes an expression of love to him

Remember he may be just as experienced or inexperience as you are..

If your relationship is based upon Bj performance, then there is a whole lot of missing pieces
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, if it's all based on blowjobs, it's time to get a piece.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only thing I could say is that if your name is casey change it. My friends and I have compared and for some reason girls named casey put guys to sleep with BJs. 6 out of 10 of us have dated a casey and all have had it happen while dating her. And no she wasnt the same casey they were all different.
Lurker
0 likes
Basing a blowjob on a woman's name? Come on!
Lurker
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
haha. My name is not Casey. I'm not saying the I'm bad at them or that its all our relationship is based on. I just feel like I want to give him a treat and spice things up. He deserves it (:
Lurker
0 likes
Like any love relationship situation, watch his eyes, feel his body movements, they are all hints you are pleasing him

Ask him. have an open discussion, the more you know him , you will find what pleases him.

You will be pleasantly surprised about his reactions, with your willingness to ask. It also show your intent to please him

That may be a bigger turn on. Maybe communication during it. Tell him how much you enjoy him. How much you want to please him.

The communication approach You might tell him you are going to suck his eyeballs out or if the mood is different slow seductive love Find what he prefers.

He may like expressionism Like I'm going to drain every felling you have out of you and taste your last drop
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

seriously I know 10 guys now who just won't date girls named casey... maybe it is an ohio thing, but since we don't know we aen't risking it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always wondered this too:
In like your first relationship when your still a virgin and you and your partner have oral, are you still a virgin then?
When I ask people or they ask me, everyone has a different opinion, so I just wondered what everyone else here thinks!
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by Sillyxbabyxo
I've always wondered this too:
In like your first relationship when your still a virgin and you and your partner have oral, are you still a virgin then?
When I ask people or they ask me, everyone has a different opinion, so I just wondered what everyone else here thinks!

Oral sex is not sex ..if you are a Democrat ...President Clinton said so ..
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say that any kind of physical contact between two people with either one being aroused to the point of orgasm by the other's touch would constitute 'sex.'

However, it this day and age of wordsmithing, and clever twisting of words by lawyers, journalist poseurs, and politicians, my definition would be blown away in a moment. So, I guess whatever definition you decide to give it will be what you go by, and no one in the diverse, no-judgments-allowed society we have devolved into has a leg to stand on in opposition.

(Don't mind me. I am the grumpy stuffed shirt here.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe this is best explained in an exerpt of Kevin Smith's "Chasing Amy". One of my favorite movies for tons of reasons, and the best dialogue about being a virgin IMO

HOLDEN
Wait, wait, wait - you're still a
virgin?

ALYSSA
No.

HOLDEN
But you've only been with girls.

ALYSSA
You're saying a person's a virgin
until they've had intercourse with a
member of the opposite sex?

HOLDEN
Isn't that the standard definition?

ALYSSA
Again with the standards. I think
virginity is lost when you make love
for the first time.

HOLDEN
With a member of the opposite sex.

ALYSSA
Why? Why only then?

HOLDEN
Because that's the standard.

ALYSSA
So if a virgin is , then she's
still a virgin?

HOLDEN
Of course not.

ALYSSA
But is not the standard. So
she's had sex, but not the standard
idea of sex. Hence, according to
your definition, she'd still be a
virgin.

HOLDEN
Okay, I'll revise. Virginity is lost
when the hymen is broken.

ALYSSA
Then I lost my virginity at ten,
because I fell on a fence post when I
was ten, and it broke my hymen. Now I
have to tell people that I lost it to
a wooden post I'd known my whole young
life?

HOLDEN
Second revision - virginity is lost
through penetration.

ALYSSA
Physical penetration or emotional?

HOLDEN
Emotional?

ALYSSA
Well, I fell in love hard with Caitlin
Bree when we were in high school.

HOLDEN
Physical penetration.

ALYSSA
We had sex.

HOLDEN
Yeah, but not real sex.

ALYSSA
I move to have that remark stricken
from the record. On account of it
makes you come off as completely naive
and infantile.

HOLDEN
Well where's the penetration in
lesbian sex.

Alyssa holds up her hand.

HOLDEN
A finger? Come on. I've had my
finger in my ass but I wouldn't say
I've had anal sex.

ALYSSA
Did I hold up a finger?
(waves her hand)

HOLDEN
(beat; then he gets it)
You're kidding?!?!
(she nods)
How...?!?

ALYSSA
Our bodies are built to pass a child,
for Christ's sake.

HOLDEN
But doesn't it hurt?!

ALYSSA
Sure. But in a good way. And it's
only a once-in-awhile thing - reserved
for really special occasions.

HOLDEN
What about not-so-special occasions?

ALYSSA
Tongue only.

HOLDEN
But how can that be enough? I mean,
let's be real - how big can a tongue
even get?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by OrionTat
I believe this is best explained in an exerpt of Kevin Smith's "Chasing Amy". One of my favorite movies for tons of reasons, and the best dialogue about being a virgin IMO

That dialogue has just made me put chasing amy onto my list of movies to see before I die
Lurker
0 likes
I think it's largely up to you, how you define it. The only think I'll say w/ respect to Chase's definition is that I gave, and received, oral sex before anything else, but until I had intercourse, I still considered myself a virgin. If you asked 10 people how old they were when they first had sex, I doubt that any of them would be referring to their first blow job or fingering...

It does get a little more complicated when it comes to Lesbian sex, however. Probably goes back to 'eye of the beholder'; you're only a virgin if you feel like you are.

by the way, nice reference Oriontat...that's a great one.
Lurker
0 likes
Chase, had a friend that asked his wife if getting a blow job was cheating. She said only if giving one is.
Lurker
0 likes
Enthusiasm is a big turn on.... I love it when a woman really gets into it...
Lurker
0 likes
I love to please a woman, and the best relationships, or even trysts, are when both parties want to please. It's about passion, striving to push the envelope in regards to techniques, and genuinely enjoying it. My arousal leaves if a woman is just trying to warm me up, or hates the taste but expects me to enjoy her varied tastes.

You want to get better? Practice, practice, practice. And make him practice on you.eKBo74LOWJ1vht2r
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Enhancing the orgasm requires creative and varied thought. It really depends on your guy. Some guys like to get head in public places(elevators, closet rooms, bathrooms). Some like to be surprised ( in the car while he is driving). That can be intense! Like Pam said, communicate with him and ask him if he has any ideas? In a bath or shower maybe. I myself get an enormous orgasm when she goes down on my when I am facid and sleeping. Wake up to her lips tightly sliding up and down my shaft, by cock growing harder and longer, is a wonderful feeling for me.
Lurker
0 likes
for me it needs plenty of hand action also
unless you can get his full length in you mouth, most wont last long then
talk them up, it's a ego trip also.
think of the things you like to hear when you recieve and twist it to suit him
and for your mans sake dont stop looking for ways to improve it
P.S., can you come back and tell us if we have helped in anyway
Please..
Lurker
0 likes
I have found that most men enjoy having it as far down my throat as possible. I suck on a cock gently, and evenly bringing it out to the tip. I love it when they scream, their head in my throat. Done enough it no longer gags me but to feel the load shoot right down your throat is a turn on. Has made me shoot my load with no other stimulation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think there are many ways to be a virgin. As far as BJ's It is a give and take thing. You both need to talk about what gets you to that point. Then try it.
Carpe Diem

Red out
Lurker
0 likes
You have to tease a guy a bit to make him truly appreciate oral sex. Lick around the tip of the penis and lick from the base of his penis up his shaft to the tip, don't just put it in your mouth all the time. When I'm with a girl I tell her tease me a bit and both her and I enjoy it a lot. Try it!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Now, I'll tell you the secret of the perfect blowjob.
You need to enjoy it yourself.
Only way to give it is to love it, and it's different from man to man.
When you plead with your eyes for him to last longer for your own pleasure of playing with it, then you got it about right.
smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by OrionTat
Only thing I could say is that if your name is casey change it. My friends and I have compared and for some reason girls named casey put guys to sleep with BJs. 6 out of 10 of us have dated a casey and all have had it happen while dating her. And no she wasnt the same casey they were all different.

I must say that of all the silly things I've heard a man say, this is in the top 10. Congratulations Onion!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well, Its something that changes for every fella, I'm sure of it. However, there are some undeniable biological and psychological facts that I wish to remind you nice lushers.

There is a fleshy knot just under the head of it, in the intersection line of the head and shaft. This area is by far the most sensitive zone I could explore on my body. You can just drive the guy crazy just by licking this area, or by kissing it by full lips. Well, at least it works for me.

The base needs some atteantion, this is one of the two reasons most guys like deep throat. Lips touch towards the base of it. However, It's not fine for the lady and when she doesn't feel good, most guys also don't feel good, ruining the experience. So for some attention to the base of it, I would advice an aproach from sides, taking it into between your lips in a wet way, and slide up and down. Almost the same effect with deepthroat, I guess.

A hand in the base of the tool, in his back, or high in his chest helps. But the one of the most side-features is the hair. Guys like different kinds of hair in this process, It's especially delightfull psychological effect to endure when we see the bun swinging, or a few strings of hair swinging along the girls face.

Umm... I believe it's a hard process for a woman to keep up, but trying to keep the face in an appealing state also helps.

wow, it's good to be able to speak such things freely. I'm enjoying this site more and more!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
When you plead with your eyes for him to last longer for your own pleasure of playing with it, then you got it about right.
smile

*sniffle* That may be the most beautiful thing I have ever read, lil Kitty. I think I'm in love.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by Durrasch
Quote by Catnip
smile

*sniffle* That may be the most beautiful thing I have ever read, lil Kitty. I think I'm in love.

Call a paramedic! Durrash has gone disillusional!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
Quote by Durrasch
Quote by Catnip
smile

Call a paramedic! Durrash has gone disillusional!

I have to agree with Durrasch. Cat's description was definitely purr-worthy
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde