Masturbating wife

last reply
15 replies
7.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Most nights when i go to bed with my wife, she lies beside me masturbating when she thinks I am asleep.
This occurs even after we have had tremendous sex and she has had a big orgasm.
Do any of you girls, married or with a partner, ever do this? do us men not satisfy you sufficiently?
Lurker
0 likes
My first wife and my current wife (especially my first) like to masturbate (before or after sex or just for the sake of doing it). I think it's incredibly hot to watch. Usually it doesn't have anything todo with them not being satisfied (if you think it does, just ask her.)

My current wife, even after she's come 2 or 3 times during sex, will sometimes reach down and rub her clit like mad because she wants to come again, and she simply likes to masturbate. Sometimes I'll suck her nipples or kiss her while she's rubbing her clit. You should throw the sheet off of her and watch her when she's doing it. I think you're lucky to have a girl that wants to do it with you in the room
Lurker
0 likes
I have heard of it, and seen women profess to doing it. I don't think it is a slight against the man as long as he made sure she did cum with him. But for me... my wife does not. She prefers that I do it for her, or that we have sex. She does however, masturbate herself while I do myself as prat of foreplay, and then we switch off.. but never after we have had sex or when I am laying next to her with no intent of me joining in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Consider yourself lucky.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love coming home to my girlfriend masturbating... It's complete bliss...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Women are multi-orgasmic, so sometimes we feel we are not quite finished when our men are.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it is a turn on for my partner to be masturbating even after we have had sex. Many responses are correct women can have multiple orgasms aren't they lucky.
Lurker
0 likes
I used to come home from work and I'd open th front door and I'd hear this 'bzzzzzzz'. My ex wife would be lying there on th bed with the vibe up to her clit and her eyes closed, ad her nipples would be hard and this red rash on her chest, and it was just the sexiest damn thing you've ever see in your life. Finally she'd lift her hips way up off the bed and start to scream. Any red-blooded guy would be crazy not to get turned on by that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a higher libido than most and definitely higher than any man I've been with. I've been known to masturbate next to my partner on occassion even after an evening of mind-blowing sex but it's usually a result of not wanting to wake him again if I know he's particular tired and/or needs his rest. Otherwise, I ALWAYS choose him over any toy in my toy chest and usually will gently wake him in the middle of the night with his cock in my mouth - he usually gets the message.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty, even when I have been with a wonderful sex partner who has given several mind altering orgasms.

The are just some nights I need to masturbate to at least one more orgasm.

Paint my weird if you must.
Lurker
0 likes
Ha I can't breathe after intercourse, forelay or oral with my hubby. He tends to do all three and generally when I scream stop...stop...stop no I can't take anymore it means I am DONE. I tend to fall asleep happy, satisifed and completely euphoric. I think I have the best man in the world...It is always his goal to have me begging him to stop because it is just too much overstimulation.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I sometimes masturbate after sex... My boyfriend is incredible in the sack and there are times when he has made me cum a dozen times in a session and then I want to play with myself afterwards. For me, it's not because I'm not satisfied or anything else, it's just because when I make myself cum the sensations are different to when he makes me cum. Sometimes I crave the sensations I give myself, especially if he has got me really turned on. Also, while I'm using one hand on my clit and one for the dildo, he can use his hands on my breasts and kiss me as well- this is not a situation where anyone has to lose out. I like to involve him- after all, he got me to the stage where I NEED to make myself cum so that I can get to sleep and sometimes he gets so turned on watching me masturbate and helping me cum that we end up having sex again which is always welcome.

Maybe your wife is worried that you will take offence? You know, if she thinks you're gonna be all 'Oh you're just masturbating because I'm not good enough, I bet I don't even make you cum and you're just faking it' then she isn't going to tell you or ask you to help her. Talk to her about it, tell her that you know she does it, that sometimes you're not sleeping and that it turns you on and you want to help her... Alternatively, wait until she does it again and then just join in, roll over, pay attention to her, tell her how sexy she looks, and join in!
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think kinky girl sowed it up superbly, say no more!
m
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let's flip it around. If you had sex with your husband/bf.. eating, fucking, sucking, everything. You cum once or twice or whatever. He cums once. Afterwards, when he thinks you've fallen asleep he starts to jerk off. How would you feel?

Sounds like there's a bigger issue going on. I'd be more worried about her doing it on the nights we didn't fuck. If she's so horny, why didn't she start something with me. The OP said it happens "most night". So at least 4 nights a week would be "most" nights. If this happened only occassionally, that's one thing. No problem. But having to get off "most nights" without your partner is indicative of a bigger problem.

Is this part of her bedtime routine?
Did she always do this or is it fairly recent?

Think about it ladies. If your man waited for you to fall asleep 4 or more nights a week, and then jerked off secretly. Wouldn't you feel a little rejected?

Quote by kinky_girl

Maybe your wife is worried that you will take offence? You know, if she thinks you're gonna be all 'Oh you're just masturbating because I'm not good enough, I bet I don't even make you cum and you're just faking it' then she isn't going to tell you or ask you to help her. Talk to her about it, tell her that you know she does it, that sometimes you're not sleeping and that it turns you on and you want to help her... Alternatively, wait until she does it again and then just join in, roll over, pay attention to her, tell her how sexy she looks, and join in!

This is good advice. But be prepared to not like the result. If you roll over and join in a couple nights, and then suddenly she STOPS her late night masturbation sessions altogether it means she's avoiding you since you've invaded her fantasy.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
maybe she just wants more

i mean you are giving her a mindblowing orgasm..right???!!!!

wouldnt YOU want an encore??

i so would!

and unlike men we can go again right away

but if this bothers you..talk to her about it

and maybe after sex you use a vibrator on her...

people have different sex drives..she might need more

this is not a slight against you at all...ok

so grab a vibrator and do her again

it is VERY clear you are turning her on!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
Women are multi-orgasmic, so sometimes we feel we are not quite finished when our men are.

Totally agree. Sometimes my hubby makes me cum a good 3-4 times during one session, yet I still feel like I need another. If I cum before he does ( which is alot), him continuing to fuck me gets me horny again. So even though I have already came, I like to finish off smile

You should always finish what you start :P Hubby likes to watch, and most times helps me finish. It's good fun