Got exception = Attempted to read past the end of the stream. source = MongoDB.Bson stacktrace = at MongoDB.Bson.IO.ByteBufferFactory.LoadFrom(Stream stream) at MongoDB.Driver.Internal.MongoConnection.ReceiveMessage[TDocument](BsonBinaryReaderSettings readerSettings, IBsonSerializer serializer, IBsonSerializationOptions serializationOptions) at MongoDB.Driver.Operations.QueryOperation`1.GetFirstBatch(IConnectionProvider connectionProvider) at MongoDB.Driver.Operations.QueryOperation`1.d__0.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Enumerable.SingleOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at LushStories.Framework.Data.MembersCollection.MemberGet(ObjectId memberId, MiniProfiler miniProfiler) at LushStories.Framework.Services.MemberService.<>c__DisplayClass8.b__6() at LushStories.Framework.Services.MemberService.GetMember(ObjectId memberId) at LushStories.Framework.Services.SubscriptionService.IsGoldMemberWithBling(ObjectId memberId) at LushStories.Framework.ImageHelper.GetAvatarFullImage(ObjectId memberId, String username, String avatar, String css, Boolean cropped, Boolean loadlate, Boolean includeLink) at yaf.controls.DisplayPost.FormatUserBox() at ASP.forum_controls_displaypost_ascx.__DataBind__control6(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\sites\lushstories.com\Forum\controls\DisplayPost.ascx:line 30 at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateItem(Int32 itemIndex, ListItemType itemType, Boolean dataBind, Object dataItem) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateControlHierarchy(Boolean useDataSource) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) at yaf.pages.posts.BindData() at yaf.pages.posts.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) Can we dispense with the labels "MILF" and "Cougar"? - Crowd Sourcing - Lush Sex Stories Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Can we dispense with the labels "MILF" and "Cougar"? Options · View
Nikki703
Posted: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 12:27:16 PM

Magical_felix wrote:

laughing8

How about SWAWCWDTMADTMDTWUGUCMTMOHDWTOTBAAHTKGDWSCSOCDWHAOASLPGTILFH

She was a wild child who drank too much and did too many drugs then woke up, got under control, married the man of her dreams who turned out to be an asshole, had 3 kids, got divorced, went sex crazy, sort of calmed down, works her ass off and still looks pretty good that Id like to Fuck Hard.

So Sorry. I assumed that was a given!!
Mazza
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 6:53:45 AM

Wildcat wrote:
I don't find the term offensive at all. Being a Grandmama, I've been called a MILF and I find it rather flattering. So I guess I'm actually a GILF and let me tell you, there's some very sexy nanas out there. I doubt if many would find the term derogatory.

As for stories in the MILF genre, I've never read one. Perhaps I shall.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/curlygirly-and-mazzas-big-sandwich.aspx

There, you've read one now!! :)
elitfromnorth
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 8:14:54 AM

Magical_felix wrote:

I got a little excited when I saw Nicola Post in here. Was hoping she was going to suggest a "Matriarch I'd like to fuck" category.

That's a good idea for our next Lush competition. "Thanking Nic for a great site" evil4

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
Iain69
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 12:21:49 PM

As a fan of the more mature lady, long before they became known as MILFS: I can see how some might be offended, although personally If the tables were turned: I would take it as a compliment!

I would say that us blokes are discriminated against: MILF doesn't have a male equivalent. Surely there should be FILFs (or DILFS) too? Or are we just dirty old men...?

By pure coincidence I started writing a MILF story (in fact most of my stories concern Milfs because I like to write about people of my age). The story was inspired by a chat with a fellow Lush member on the subject of FFM: it was only afterwards I remembered an episode in my life (long before I became a father) which was not only FFM but MILF too. Now I just need to get writing again...
DonDuzIt
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 1:07:35 PM