How much does height matter to you ?

last reply
67 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
How much does a mans height matter to you ?

Is there a preference that you find sexier, maybe because of your own height your insecure about dating or being with someone taller or shorter than yourself ?

Would your veiwpoint change on this matter if you could change your own height to your liking ?

I personally think most women are attracted to taller men and I just wanted to see if this sterotype seems to be true and if so why ?

Funny replies are welcomed ... amuse me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer a man who is tall (over six foot). I'm always in heels, preferably 4-5 inch. I'm 5'6" guys so you do the math. If the guy is under 5'10" he can be intimidated and usually is.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 5'4" and I prefer men over 6' tall. That doesn't mean I wouldn't go out with someone who was 5'7" or so. I have never had a partner who was even close to my height and never a guy who was shorter than me. I think this is only because I prefer tall men. I don't look at short men and decide I wouldn't go out with hem 'because they are too short', I'm just not attracted to them. There is also the possibility tht someone who is 5'4" will come along one day and I'll want to keep him forever...

5'3" would be asking a bit much though
Clever Gem
0 likes
I like men with height smile But really I have no choice in the matter, I'm 5'2", everyone is taller than me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My mother is 4 10" & and dad is 6' , I'm 5 1" and she always told me if I had a baby with a short man my kids would be too short. I've never been able to date anyone seriously unless they are atleast 5 10" , although I prefer 6 -6 2" .. Thanks mom
Though she be but little, she is fierce.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
doesnt bother fuck a dwarf if i liked her enough.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hankyspanky
doesnt bother fuck a dwarf if i liked her enough.

Maybe you could fuck a 'short statured person' if you could find one that liked you enough....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well why not?would you Willow?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm only 5ft 2 so I don't see or meet many men who are shorter or the same height.

I always want to be the diminutive and physically weaker one in a relationship or sex encounter, be it with a man or woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Height doesn't matter to me since i am 5'2
Lurker
0 likes
I am 6'4" so have not really come across many women who were what I consider "tall". I did date one woman for a while that was 6 feet tall and drop dead beautiful. But I admit that it was a bit odd feeling being so close to the same height. I probably would not date a woman TALLER than me though. I think these questions tend to be geared toward "average" people though, since those of us who are taller or shorter than average have gotten used to how that has made the world for us. smile
Nerdzilla
0 likes
I'm a shortie too, but I've known a few men shorter than me. It's not a turn on. I like them tall. I once dated someone a foot and a half taller than me, which was a little too awkward, so there's a soft limit on height as well.

The stereotype isn't just on women's parts though. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that most men prefer short women and seem to be intimidated by women taller than them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 5'3 antd hubby is 6'1. Thinking about it I have always dated taller guys, doesn't mean I wouldn't date a guy closer to my height.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im a uber shortie...but i dont mind it. friends dont mind...im called mini munchkin here and i adore them and my hubby is taller by at least 10inches and he never complains heart
my newest :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How much does a mans height matter to you?
It doesn't matter to me much, but for the sake of appearances it matters how tall a guy is in comparison to me to a lot of people I know.

Is there a preference that you find sexier, maybe because of your own height you're insecure about dating or being with someone taller or shorter than yourself?
I'm 6ft tall and have been since I started high school. If I haven't become comfortable with my own height by now, I never will. I've dated short guys, tall guys, skinny guys, husky guys. The only thing they need is confidence. That's sexy to me.

Would your viewpoint change on this matter if you could change your own height to your liking ?
I like being tall. What I don't like is the amount of judgmental assholes that think they need to point out the fact I'm usually much taller than the guy I'm seeing and ask me why I would wear heels when they are shorter than me. Trust me... I know I'm tall. I notice it every time I see that bald spot they try so vainly to cover up when they're trying to look down my top. So I point it out to them. Along with any other "flaws" I feel like pointing out.

I get to see the world from a different perspective than most women. I consider it a badge of honor to do so. It's not my fault the rest of them didn't get to grow as much as I did.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 5'5, well almost and prefer guys to be 6' or more (but not basketball player tall either). But I wouldnt reject a guy if he was shorter and I really liked him.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hankyspanky
well why not?would you Willow?

Would I what? Would I fuck a short statured person if I liked them enough? certainly! no doubt.

Would I fuck you? that would be a 'NO'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not at all

in fact the BEST kisser in my life was a man who was 1 inch shorter than my 5'7

i think sometime shorter men try harder

married a man 6'2 and trust me...he could have taken a few notes from the height challlenged gentlemen

however i am not gonna lie

i feel smaller next to a taller man...which..i kinda like

but it sure didnt stop me from wearing my 4 inch heels with the smaller men

interesting question

can u ask this of the guys too..seems a lot of taller men like smaller women
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'm 5'5 1/2. I prefer around 6 ft, but I'm fine with 5'9 and up. Totally depends on the guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER, Personalty,Intellect,independent,humor, healthy & active..from reading your other posts it appears that one is to enter their height..I go all the way from the floor to the top of my head.. or 68 inches.. before you accuse me of being untruthful.68" is my height not the length of my cock... (-:
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

I like being tall. What I don't like is the amount of judgmental assholes that think they need to point out the fact I'm usually much taller than the guy I'm seeing and ask me why I would wear heels when they are shorter than me. Trust me... I know I'm tall. I notice it every time I see that bald spot they try so vainly to cover up when they're trying to look down my top. So I point it out to them. Along with any other "flaws" I feel like pointing out.

fantastic reply!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 5'2 so most people are generally taller than me anyways!
I guess I feel safer with a taller guy, always nice to be held by them!
I probably wouldn't date a guy shorter than me though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 5' 4 and I prefer 6'+ but I have dated guys shorter than that. For me it's almost like a fetish, there's something about a tall man towering over me that makes my knees go weak. I once had a basketball team walk past me and the shortest guy was at least a foot taller than me, I started drooling and had to wipe my mouth!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I’m 5’8 and have until my most recent ex always been with shorter guys. It’s not because I like shorter guys. I actually like taller men, preferably over 6’ foot. I somehow always get stuck with the shorties.. I've never much liked the fact but it doesn't stop me from dating them. My last ex was 6’2” and I absolutely loved it. My current boyfriend is 6”2 also but he lives in the UK so it doesn't much affect me since I’m all the way here in the States.. I do think that where I live men do come in a shorter size.. I don’t know why. Lol
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
pretty much everyone is taller than me, so i don't really get a choice, do i?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
my family is all tall ... my three uncles are all over 6'3" but ironically my three significant partners have all been my height .. 5'7".

my current partner is 6'

I definitely prefer my man to be taller ... smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm only 5'3" so the majority of men are taller than me anyway. I usually prefer men to be around the 6'0" mark but if someone was shorter than that but had a great personality, it would hardly be a deal breaker.

HunniDew
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant

my current partner is 6"

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

OMG .... I laughed so hard I think I broke a stitch!! fuck!!!!!! hahahaha

what a slip .... I corrected that from inches to feet ... thank you overmykneenow ... I so NEEDED that laugh!! (now, I got to figure out what to do with the bleeding!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am 5'10. I prefer a man much taller than me. I lucked out and am marrying a man who is 6'4. I tried dating guys shorter than me and tho they were great guys, I just wasn't attracted. I think its a physical dominance thing. I don't want to be the "stronger" person... I want my man to be able to take care of me and kick ass.. I don't want to be protecting him... I know it sounds old fashioned, but its true.. I want the man to be the stronger of the relationship.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner