Strap ons

last reply
8 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many ladies out there own and use strap ons frequently? tell us about your experiences and feelings about them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They're great! They seem to add an extension to my character
Lurker
0 likes
Im down to take one in doggy or on my bag eith my legs up in the air. If she is using a feeldoe, fuck all you want and dont stop until you want to or cum as many times as you want. I love fucking women in the ass almost as much as their shaved wet pussies, so I figured if Im going to bang their butthples I might az well take it myself. Besides I here it makes us cum a ton.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't own one but I've had them used on me. I love them and the girls they are attached to.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love them always have and I think it is sexy as hell to be bent over and taken by a gf with 1
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't actually own one but some girlfriends have used them on me and yes, I do enjoy them.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Has anyone worn her strappy outside, like to a club or while shopping?
If you wear a skirt and tuck it into the leg band of panties...no one knows about it, except you,,,,and the woman you meet smile.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Don't own one and have actually only been with 1 girl that had one - was an interesting experience, wouldn't mind trying it again.
Lurker
0 likes
I think they're great. It allows me or my GFs to show a totally different side of themselves. I know one lady that that turns from avg person to super aggressive dom when she uses one. If they ever make one that feels real I might give up guys completely. (don't tell my hubby)