Beauty of the Spirit

last reply
7 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey guys; this is something I've wondered about. I love my fiancé and on the outside (her physical appearance), but what I love about her most is her spirit. She's loving and caring to all. . .and when I look into her eyes I feel the warm calm of her aura. Beauty of the Spirit; is it real or is it just me? What do you all think?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With her? Both. It's real and it's just you.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
If you truly see her spirit the that is an awesome and beautiful thing!
Detention Seeker
0 likes
As I say what you see is what you get and I suspect your also a good judge of character also. The spirit is often their with many but not all see it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kal-El85
Hey guys; this is something I've wondered about. I love my fiancé and on the outside (her physical appearance), but what I love about her most is her spirit. She's loving and caring to all. . .and when I look into her eyes I feel the warm calm of her aura. Beauty of the Spirit; is it real or is it just me? What do you all think?

Excuse a female intruding. It sounds like you actually like her as well as love her. You can love someone and not really like them a lot imo. Sounds like you truly like the woman. That's nice. Good luck to you both.
Lurker
0 likes
I would call it true love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say the statement before the question about how you view your fiance is absolutely incredible. And refreshing to read in this day and age.

As for seeing a spirit and it being beautiful and a part of the decision making process. I am not sure. I know it is real... I know because I know what it is to be in a marriage without it and holding on because of what society would think of a divorce until she just said the hell with it. We were good friends. But that additional spark wasn't there. Rebellion carried us to the alter and kept us together for 10 years.

I think that love is what is there when you view the soul.

I wish you many happy years.
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course it's real. And when you connect on that level it is a beautiful thing.