Vacation

last reply
8 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Where is your Favorite sexy Vacation place? Name the town, city and country....please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of places I have been, Las Vegas. Just does something to me! LOL. Iceland was great too because I got to live out a fantasy, sex in outdoor hot tub under Northern Lights!!
Lurker
0 likes
Hawaii. Totally awesome, breathtaking, and very romantic.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
For me, it's hard to choose just one. The ones I keep going back to are Cabo and Playa Del Carmen in Mexico, and South Beach Miami. Whether you're with a guy or just with friends, there's plenty of hot spots to enjoy and opportunities to meet new people/hook-up, especially at certain times of the year when big events are going on. I also loved Maui but it's more of a laid-back sexy and you'll probably want to be coupled up before going. In terms of sexy cities - I'd pick Montreal, Seville, and Havana.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
For me, it's hard to choose just one. The ones I keep going back to are Cabo and Playa Del Carmen in Mexico, and South Beach Miami. Whether you're with a guy or just with friends, there's plenty of hot spots to enjoy and opportunities to meet new people/hook-up, especially at certain times of the year when big events are going on. I also loved Maui but it's more of a laid-back sexy. In terms of sexy cities - I'd pick Montreal, Seville, and Havana.

South Beach and Montreal are a lot of fun too!! When I saw that you said Havana, I was like WTF? But then I remembered you are Canadian! Lucky .........!! HAHA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This may not count Us Navy. West pack.beautiful sun rises / sets , so many different cultures ,fantastic sites (All still on slides) heart braking poverty New friends AND ITS ALL PAID FOR ..wood eye dew it again ?INN A HEART BEAT SHOULD EYE EVER FIND MY SELF 20yrs. AGAIN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of my favourite places was Cambodia, great beaches, snorkeling, jungle, waterfalls, old temples, great food and everything is so cheap. Also I went on safari in Tanzania once and it was amazing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lake Tahoe. Doesn't matter what time of year it is. It's an awsome place
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Ibiza sun, sand romantic sunsets and clubbing.