sunday sex do u plan any special style?

last reply
18 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I wear a collar back to front and she has a long habit with a big slit up the side.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Make sure my heart is right smile

Lurker
0 likes
We always have a special Sunday Dinner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
CrazyD - you are sooo funny! X

I do plan a 'filther' for Mr Swollen today yes - details? ... in your dreams!! :-)
Site administrator
0 likes
Honestly some people ... I do all my chores on Sundays. Sex is on a Tuesday each week, well some weeks, wait ok rarely then, between 8 - 8:15pm.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Sunday is for getting down on your knees and worshiping...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by swollen
CrazyD - you are sooo funny! X

I do plan a 'filther' for Mr Swollen today yes - details? ... in your dreams!! :-)

Where on earth would we be without a touch of humour my dear!! CHEERS!
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
No. Why do you ask?
[url]http://[/url]
Mazztastic
0 likes
I spent Sunday in ikea, with a polish man and then building ikea furniture (I only hit my thumb once with the hammer!)

I have no plans for sex... Flat pack furniture and the satisfaction of building it has sated my sexual desires, although, I may see to myself later... Wonder if I can get a suitable attachment for the screwdriver drill...
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
I spent Sunday in ikea, with a polish man and then building ikea furniture (I only hit my thumb once with the hammer!)

I have no plans for sex... Flat pack furniture and the satisfaction of building it has sated my sexual desires, although, I may see to myself later... Wonder if I can get a suitable attachment for the screwdriver drill...

I am sure there is an APP for that!
hahahahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
Sunday is "Gangnam style"

HAHA!! So Funny!

No Sunday sex for me, still recovering from last night!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being the 'good catholic girl' I tried to be very early in my life, I had an issue with having sex on Sundays. Somehow screaming "OH MY GOD!" whilst having a man between my legs just felt like blasphemy and ultimately was an express ticket straight to hell. Thankfully, I managed to get over it

To answer your question, no, I don't do anything special for Sunday sex - I'm just grateful to have sex no matter what day of the week
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Being the 'good catholic girl' I tried to be very early in my life, I had an issue with having sex on Sundays. Somehow screaming "OH MY GOD!" whilst having a man between my legs just felt like blasphemy and ultimately was an express ticket straight to hell. Thankfully, I managed to get over it

To answer your question, no, I don't do anything special for Sunday sex - I'm just grateful to have sex no matter what day of the week

Lurker
0 likes
Nothing special - just lying around and being nasty
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Sunday is for getting down on your knees and worshiping...

My BF has a special kind of worship for me whenever I get down on my knees...