4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
im afraid
Lurker
0 likes
Sure. But it would help if you elaborated more about the situation. Are you married? Is she married? Are you single? Does she have a boyfriend? Is she in a commited relationship? Is she in a position of authority? Are you in a position of authority?
Lurker
0 likes
Hey there is honestly no reason to be afraid, its a natural thing. If you find a coworker attractive whether its in the work place or not then that's just how it is. Its not like you saying you want to leave someone for this person you are just attracted to. Feelings are what they are. No worries.
Lurker
0 likes
What is it that you're afraid of ?
Lurker
0 likes
In as many as 80% of marriages, people meet at work, so says some research...
0 likes
Yes it's totally normal, in fact my Fiancee and I used to work at the same company for over 10 years. Thankfully we have now moved to different companies, and the "shit talk" between the rest of the employees has now died down.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is 100% normal, we are all human we are attracted to females.... (Most of us) Just be careful because like others before me have said are you married are they married? Just watch your footing and don't do anything stupid.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by JamieW
It is 100% normal, we are all human we are attracted to females.... (Most of us) Just be careful because like others before me have said are you married are they married? Just watch your footing and don't do anything stupid.

Also be careful about initiating any relationship and sexual harrassment employment laws. It might sound daft, I know, but a female might take an approach the wrong way and it could mean trouble.
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by angieseroticpen

Also be careful about initiating any relationship and sexual harrassment employment laws. It might sound daft, I know, but a female might take an approach the wrong way and it could mean trouble.

There's only one really pleasant result and all the other alternatives are unsavory.

Foxes don't shit in their own den.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes
I met my wife at work, technically, but it was a part-time job while we were both doing degrees in the same faculty, not a serious job. I am attracted to several of my current co-workers (including one long-standing crush) but I and they are married so I just suck it up and live with the fact that nothing's happening. Ever.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
When you asked this question you should have been more detailed in what you were asking. What are you actually afraid of? The fact you’ve not even posted back in this forum makes it seem rather stupid any of are even answering. Did you get the answer you were looking for? Did you not take the advice and do something stupid which lead to you being fired and loss of money losing net having no way of getting on to answer. Why post a question and then not even respond to it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it's normal to be attracted to someone from work. Even if at first you dont feel attracted to them at first, the time you spend together and getting to know one another will usually bring you two close enough that you will start finding them more and more attractive. That holds especially true if you aren't sexually involved with anyone else.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, of course it's normal. That's like asking if it is normal to like vanilla, or fast cars, or sunsets. It's your actions that matter.
Lurker
0 likes
I sure hope its normal, because I've been attracted to girls at every place I've ever worked.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by LiquidMatthew
I sure hope its normal, because I've been attracted to girls at every place I've ever worked.

Word, brother.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The where does not matter. If they are attractive and have that "something" that turns you on then it is normal. The question is whether you do anything about it?
Lurker
0 likes
Very, very normal.

I don't think there's anything to afraid of unless, as others have questioned, you are married or perhaps in a position of authority and want to persue this attraction.

I don't see the harm in looking/fantasising.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Work, on the metro, on the beach, at the pub, well ...anywhere.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course it is natural. Why wouldn't be?
Lurker
0 likes
I totally agree with Janet above. There are several women I work with I'm attracted to but they are married and its best kept that way.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Man that's normal. You just have to be cautious. If things get out of hard or awkward you have to see that person almost every day for a long time.
Lurker
0 likes
Hey, it's perfectly normal to be attracted to girls at the workplace. I only say just because you're attracted to doesn't mean you should make a pass at them. Sexual harassment & all.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by dex69
Sure. But it would help if you elaborated more about the situation. Are you married? Is she married? Are you single? Does she have a boyfriend? Is she in a commited relationship? Is she in a position of authority? Are you in a position of authority?

I disagree i find elaboration to be pointless here. I do however agree It is perfectly natural to be attracted to girls you work with its a proximity thing, simple as!
Lurker
0 likes
attraction can and will happen at anyplace or anytime. no one has control over what we feel. so yes, i believe its just as normal as breathing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Attraction is normal. Place doesn't matter. The body wants what the body wants.
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Lurker
0 likes
It's only natural. Many people never have much opportunity to meet new people any where else but work. Assuming you wouldn't be asking unless you are both single, it's still something that has to be approached with caution. Are either of you in a position of authority over the other? What are your company's rules about fraternization? And, remember, if it is someone you work closely with, pursuing a relationship that doesn't work out can lead to a lot of awkwardness and drama that would make work very stressful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it's just attraction, you are attracted based on what, the looks, the behavior, the personality? they differ.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sure as hell hope so...I work hard at trying to get the guys to notice ;-)
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are only a few situations where it might not be normal to be attracted to females where you work. For example, if you're a dairy farmer and your co-workers are cows. Or you work at a pet shop, say, and find yourself offering way more birdseed than required to the girl parrots as a way to flirt. We need a few more details to offer the best advice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had a number of workplace crushes, but never really acted on any of them. In some cases, they were already in a relationship outside the workplace; in others, I found out that the girl I was crushing on had, to put it lightly, a personality that I would not agree with.

I haven't crushed on any girls in this new job; however, I'm by myself on the road, and in several different sites, usually without other employees around me.