Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

after sex one fresh man wish to give u another, will u accept?

last reply
31 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
If you can't form a proper sentence in English, please do not post in these forums ever again.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by nicola
If you can't form a proper sentence in English, please do not post in these forums ever again.

Thank you!!!!

Lurker
0 likes
I reply, odd strange for u, understand for meaning yes?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
remember, is this a sister from another mother of yours?

If brother from another mother is a thing then I'm sure there are plenty of feminists who want to have something like that as well so i'd be careful with labeling that sentence as gibberish silly.
0 likes
Quote by ChrisX

If brother from another mother is a thing then I'm sure there are plenty of feminists who want to have something like that as well so i'd be careful with labeling that sentence as gibberish silly.

I am not labeling that sentence as gibberish but thanks ChrisX, I appreciate the warning.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh c'mon... It's entertaining!

We could always move Remember's postings to the Humour section. Or create a new section called Deciphering & Redundant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
was thinking it was me..lmao..and define fresh..is that like a vagina wash??lmao
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
after sex one fresh man wish to give u another, will u accept?

I want to know, is "after sex" like After Eights? Because they can be turned into nommy cake that looks like it's been spunked on:

(Cum Cake picture courtesy of Saga)

And when you say, "fresh man", do you mean the kind who has just stepped out of the shower after a lemon rinse, or the kind who puts his hands all over you (i.e. "gets fresh")?

Give me another what? Piece of Cum Cake?

I don't know if I will accept. It depends on a lot of factors. But I do like cake...
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He is an Advanced Wordsmith! Imagine that!!
Lurker
0 likes
Okay, let me get this straight...... I've had sex...... now a fresh man wants to give me another fresh man, do I accept? Of COURSE! but can I have the first fresh man before I have been given the other? I do quite like them fresh.. They're nice and crispy and hard and..... well, FRESH! Shylass! they're talking about your gingerbread men here!! oh! did someone say CAKE!!??!!

I'm not sure what having sex has to do with gingerbread men, but what the heck, I'll have the cake!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Willow
Okay, let me get this straight...... I've had sex...... now a fresh man wants to give me another fresh man, do I accept? Of COURSE! but can I have the first fresh man before I have been given the other? I do quite like them fresh.. They're nice and crispy and hard and..... well, FRESH! Shylass! they're talking about your gingerbread men here!! oh! did someone say CAKE!!??!!

I'm not sure what having sex has to do with gingerbread men, but what the heck, I'll have the cake!

You obviously haven't read or listened to any of my stories. A gingerbread men features largely (snigger) in one (plus some poems), and others make cameo appearances in other stories. Nom nom nom!

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Willow
Okay, let me get this straight...... I've had sex...... now a fresh man wants to give me another fresh man, do I accept?

I read it as " You just had sex, now a man who has bathed in pine sol wants to give you another sex, do you accept"

I don't know. Pine Sol smells pretty strong. How fresh is he? Is he substituting pine sol for real showers?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Willow

I dont know, she seems to be enjoying it!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
as a reminder, i'd like to point out that ginger on ginger sex while soaked in Pine Sol is against site guidelines. thank you for your co-operation.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I prefer fresh men. Keep 'em coming.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pixiedust65

I read it as " You just had sex, now a man who has bathed in pine sol wants to give you another sex, do you accept"

I don't know. Pine Sol smells pretty strong. How fresh is he? Is he substituting pine sol for real showers?

I'm more worried about the whole "give you another sex" part. You gonna agree to a sex change operation just straight after sex? "Hmmm, now that I've just had a dick in me, I wonder how it is to have a dick inside a pussy?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
as a reminder, i'd like to point out that ginger on ginger sex while soaked in Pine Sol is against site guidelines. thank you for your co-operation.

There goes my next story.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Willow

Post of the day right here! I laughed out loud. They're nice and crispy and hard and..... well, FRESH!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I dont know, she seems to be enjoying it!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
remember, is this a sister from another mother of yours?

Did she have a stroke or is she just a blond?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Biting my tongue............

Is that because you don't want a mob of angry blondes coming for you?
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Post must this be the Yoda... understand I do not... Gingerbread Man fresh I like... post topic sense makes none.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by ChrisX

"Sister from another Mister"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

At this rate I am not too sure you'll be able to catch me!

Good thing I am a Blonde with a sense of humor lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i weep for any future generations
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Even if the Pine Sol is more than 16yo?