last reply
53 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey guys!

I'm super bored, and super curious as to what your very first sexual experience was like. Did you enjoy it? How long ago was it?
Sorry if I'm being super nosey aha.

Love, Ava xo

0 likes
Quote by AvaMarieex
Hey guys!

I'm super bored, and super curious as to what your very first sexual experience was like. Did you enjoy it? How long ago was it?
Sorry if I'm being super nosey aha.

Love, Ava xo

Please remember that when talking about these experiences, you keep all sexual activity to ages 16 and over.
Thanks!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
CurlyFries
0 likes
It was the summer of my 32nd year...oh wait, I think that's the LAST time I had sex and not my first.
0 likes
I can actually talk about this without violating board rules. First time was at 24 (Really). I was a very shy, oft bullied sort in my youth and that left with me with minimal confidence socially, including where girls were concerned, something I didn't really get over until grad school.

She was a doctoral candidate in the faculty where I did my Master's degree. We met in the winter term but it didn't start to blossom into more than a friendship until a party at the end of that term. Over the spring and summer (I took the summer semester), things got steamy. And I'm not just talking about the weather .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ooooh, that's very interesting. Sounds like something from a movie aha!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i was 18. it felt great!! he was supper sensitive and i still love him today for it even if we arent together anymore.... it was 6 years ago
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I totally understand how you feel! I'm not with the guy I lost my virginity to, but it was still very... "magical"

Gosh, I sound cheesy
0 likes
Quote by AvaMarieex
I totally understand how you feel! I'm not with the guy I lost my virginity to, but it was still very... "magical"

Gosh, I sound cheesy

Actually, I neglected to mention that I'm still with my first (we got married a few years later and are almost at our 20th anniversary).
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
My first real sexual experience was giving a guy a blowjob in a car. He was older (by about 8 yrs) so I thought his well known experience factor would make things fun. He was hot and had a kind of sexual arrogance to him and seemed really confident. There was plenty of build-up flirting and suggestive innuendos so all my girlish dreams for good sex was riding a high when we finally hooked up. He thought he was the shit and talked a good game, and I guess I believed him.

Basically I put my mouth on his dick and he exploded about 3 seconds later (that's not an exaggeration). Unfortunately I kept at it with this guy because by the time we got physically involved I was already really hung up on him. I ended up experiencing many of my basic 'firsts' (except anal etc.) with him. None of these experiences lasted longer than a minute though. Basically if I touched his dick it went off. If he put it inside me, he'd last 3-4 strokes and it would go off. Sometimes it would go off before he could even get it in. Even worse - he wasn't even that skilled with oral. So in other words - my first sexual experiences pretty much sucked.

Once I got past him, things ramped up though. It was just that initial very bad choice for a crush/sex partner.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
My first real sexual experience was giving a guy a blowjob in a car. He was older (by about 8 yrs) so I thought his well known experience factor would make things fun. He was hot and had a kind of sexual arrogance to him and seemed really confident. There was plenty of build-up flirting and suggestive innuendos so all my girlish dreams for good sex was riding a high when we finally hooked up. He thought he was the shit and talked a good game, and I guess I believed him.

Basically I put my mouth on his dick and he exploded about 3 seconds later (that's not an exaggeration). Unfortunately I kept at it with this guy because by the time we got physically involved I was already really hung up on him. I ended up experiencing all my 'firsts' (except anal) with him. None of these experiences lasted longer than a minute though. Basically if I touched his dick it went off. If he put it inside me, he'd last 3-4 strokes and it would go off. Sometimes it would go off before he could even get it in. Even worse - he wasn't even that skilled with oral. So in other words - my first sexual experiences pretty much sucked.

Once I got past him, things ramped up though. It was just that initial very bad choice for a crush/sex partner.

*Sighs* really, my advice would have been to go lesbian - the world is a sadder place for you sticking with guys, Doll *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite

*Sighs* really, my advice would have been to go lesbian - the world is a sadder place for you sticking with guys, Doll *giggles*

I know, right? It must be my sadistic side.

But really - yeah, I've had some amazing sex partners since then. Everyone has a couple of duds. Unfortunately I had the worst first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

Actually, I neglected to mention that I'm still with my first (we got married a few years later and are almost at our 20th anniversary).

Aww! Congratulations. That's so lovely and romantic hehe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Basically I put my mouth on his dick and he exploded about 3 seconds later (that's not an exaggeration). Unfortunately I kept at it with this guy because by the time we got physically involved I was already really hung up on him. I ended up experiencing all my 'firsts' (except anal) with him. None of these experiences lasted longer than a minute though. Basically if I touched his dick it went off. If he put it inside me, he'd last 3-4 strokes and it would go off. Sometimes it would go off before he could even get it in. Even worse - he wasn't even that skilled with oral. So in other words - my first sexual experiences pretty much sucked.

Oh no! That really does suck. I guess you gotta laugh though at the fact he was really confident in himself and stuff but couldn't last a minute aha. Glad you moved onto better thing though x
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
not sharing how long ago it was (cause someone would do the math and i'd get slapped on the hands by the boss) but mine was under the football bleachers at my HS... cliched, i know! lol - i gave this guy a blow job - i wasn't really into him, i just kind of wanted to experience it - same as Doll, it was over really quicky, it didn't gross me out - it didn't give me a lot of pleasure, either, tho i did get pleasure thinking about it as i masturbated later - i felt kind of dirty about it, in a good way, and it fueled a lot of late night sessions fantasizing about guys that i WAS attracted to. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
not sharing how long ago it was (cause someone would do the math and i'd get slapped on the hands by the boss) but mine was under the football bleachers at my HS... cliched, i know! lol - i gave this guy a blow job - i wasn't really into him, i just kind of wanted to experience it - same as Doll, it was over really quicky, it didn't gross me out - it didn't give me a lot of pleasure, either, tho i did get pleasure thinking about it as i masturbated later - i felt kind of dirty about it, in a good way, and it fueled a lot of late night sessions fantasizing about guys that i WAS attracted to. smile

Oh wow haha. The idea of it seems really fun, but its a shame you didn't really benefit. Everyone seems to have had such interesting first experiences apart from me!
Meh
Clumeleon
0 likes
My first sexual experience was... pretty great. I was 19 and it happened at a uni party. A friend lured me to her room and before I really knew what was happening I was face-down in her pussy, trying to put into practice all I had read and watched online. Left with my underwear in my pocket - good times.

I recounted the experience in a story, Smokin' Aces. Give it a read.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum
My first sexual experience was... pretty great. I was 19 and it happened at a uni party. A friend lured me to her room and before I really knew what was happening I was face-down in her pussy, trying to put into practice all I had read and watched online. Left with my underwear in my pocket - good times.

I recounted the experience in a story, [url=]Smokin' Aces[/url]. Give it a read.

Hey! I just read your story. I loved it, very sexy ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I know, right? It must be my sadistic side.

But really - yeah, I've had some amazing sex partners since then. Everyone has a couple of duds. Unfortunately I had the worst first.

Be happy you got it out of the way quick (OK, pun intended!! Sorry, LOL) and didnt marry him!!

But we are talking first, not worst so I'll save my ex for another time.

My first (Im assuming the OP means with a guy) was actually really good. He was my BF and he was year older than me. We had fooled around a lot already, I gave him blow jobs a number of times and he went down on me and was really pretty good at it. But we were both virgins and when we finally did it he was very gentle and loving. It was after a great night, we did it in the back seat of his car in the parking lot after seeing Iron Maiden. It didnt last long as you might expect but it was really pretty wonderful. All in all I guess I couldnt have asked for a better first time
Detention Seeker
0 likes
School over very quickly and mutual exploring.
Lurker
0 likes
I was 18 and had joined the military. Was stationed in APG, Maryland and was heading back to the barracks. Hailed a cab and this girl asked if she could share with me. As we drove she placed her hand on my thigh and asked if I wanted to go to a hotel room with her. It was one of the hottest sexual experiences I've ever had.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first was with my wife. Being an idealist and romantic as a kid, I held off having intercourse until marriage (we got married young). My wife was a good Catholic girl and also held off. Looking back, our first night was very emotional and amazing. We've been married 15 years and the sex just keeps getting better.

On a side note, that first time we had sex, she had an allergic reaction to the spermicide we purchased. It sealed her twat shut for a week with swelling. I've got to say that week holding out was far worse than all the years prior.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I have always thought that that, only happened in very very american movies hahaha
Lurker
0 likes
My first experience with a guy was giving him a blow job, or at least that’s what it started out as.

I was at a party, he was older than me and I thought he was really hot, he was coming onto me quite assertively, and I loved the attention but I wasn’t ready to have sex with him as quickly as he wanted it with me.

I was okay with just flirting, kissing and allowing his hands to do a bit of roaming.

Later he convinced me in my naivety that it wasn’t right to tease a guy and leave him hard and excited so if I wasn’t going to let him fuck me it was only right I should give him a blow job. I knew what a blow job was but had never done it before. I had no experience or confidence of what I was doing so my first efforts were a little tentative and passive to say the least.

Eventually in his frustration he took over, held my head, pumped his cock into my mouth for a few minutes until eventually he came making me swallow his cum.

I didn’t know anything different at the time, so I assumed that was the way things were done and it was what I was expected to do. The experience has been repeated on a number of occasions with different guys since then and I have no regrets, I enjoyed it and still do.
Lurker
0 likes
I was 22 - I had had a fiancee in college but also took her "no" for an answer which took up two years and the other years in college in high school before didn't include anyone interested or interesting enough to go beyond some pretty heavy petting including the first time I brought a girl to orgasm just by using my hands on her pussy and finger fucking her). But on my first date with a woman a year younger (21) at my first real workplace ended up at her place. Wasn't sure this was going anywhere and finally got up to leave, but that goodnight kiss kept going on and on, and almost before I knew it we were both on the floor with our jeans pulled down and shirts and, blouse all open and I was slipping my cock into her. We eventually got married after some ups and downs though it didn't take and we got divorced 5 years later - both more interested in careers than keeping the marriage together. We had sex one more time after that when she visited me for a last time, dropped her bags in the guest room and walked into my bedroom stark naked. This last time wasn't as gentle or romantic as the first time though there were no punches or force involved, just rough physical fucking.
Lurker
0 likes
At 16 I had the best orgasm with my boyfriend who was much more experienced than I was. smile But now, I have an amazing husband who rocks my world on a daily basis.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i had a sleep over with my best friend. She and I had kissed and had played around, and that night it was all out fun, even with both of us not knowing if we were doing it right or wrong. We enjoyed ourselves and both came a lot, so I assume we were doing okay.
Lurker
0 likes
I was 16, and had a boyfriend with some experience. My first experience was actually with oral, having it performed on me. He was a terrific guy who made my first experience very enjoyable.
That was over 40 years ago, but I can still recall every detail. In fact, I wrote a story about it, and will have to post it here at Lush.
Evolving Writer
0 likes
My first time was in the front seat of my Toyota Tercel. I was 16 and she was 18 and I wasn't really into her but went out with her because a friend asked me to.

When I pulled into the driveway of her parents house and shut off the car she just started rubbing my crotch and kissing me. I was a 16 year old guy with a perpetual hard-on so of course we had sex and it only lasted about 2 or 3 minutes but was fun. We went out for a few more months but ended when she graduated High School.