0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Need a new lesbian storyline. No threesomes or anything smile

Thanks! :)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
huh?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by sprite
huh?

My guess is this:

Two girls (aged sixteen or over) fancy the pants off each other.

They do sex things together.

They submit their hanky-panky lesbian shenanigans in story form to Lush moderators, after checking they are within the site rules, have done a thorough proof-read, and corrected any spelling, grammar and punctuation errors.

They sit back in post-orgasmic glow and wait to be verified (I'm leaving it open-ended in case people want a sequel).

The end.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Two lesbians, not involved with each other, stroll into a bar shortly after it opens at 12:30 pm. It is Tuesday.

It happens to be a strip bar. They apply for dancing jobs. They both immediately sense the other is a lesbian.

The club is run by a hippy named Dude.

By Friday evening, the two lesbians have won over everybody in the bar and while they dance on stage for all, they only give lap dances to the female customers.

Each tries to out perform the other. Their competition ignites all the other estrogen laden dancers in the club and after closing time, Dude breaks out his thirteen year old special strap-on dildo - given to him by Jenna Jameson when she last was on tour and had worked in his club.

There's your starting point...
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
She's your worst enemy and you find yourself locked in the library together. Take it from there babe............
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This actually happened twenty years ago but I do not think it is a story which a male can write well.

I had a Hindu girlfriend aged thirty or so whom I considered to some extent frigid. Even kissing on the lips was taboo. This was caused by her repressive religious upbringing. She lived in a sheltered environment and rarely went out. I met her at work and in general we spent time together only during the day.

That summer she convinced the people she lived with that they should allow her to go on holiday with her best friend, "B". It was a threesome and I paid for "A" and myself. I had to go to the resort independently so that my presence was not discovered by the sheltering family.

Contrary to my hopes, nothing went on with me in the holiday flat. I slept on the sofa while the two girls shared the matrimonial bed.

In London after the holiday was over, "A" showed me the holiday snaps. Amongst these were several of her taken by "B" on the bed in which "A" was wearing only panties, not even a bra.

I said, "I hope "B" is not lesbian" to which I was given the surprising reply "If she is, I would have to give myself a ritual bath every day."

I replied, "So I can´t even give you a kiss on the lips, while if you had a lesbian relationship you would only have to have a ritual bath."

A writer could take the story from there.

In a later discussion with "A" I asked her if she would ever have sex with a woman and she replied, "I think I would do it with "B" if she asked me, just for the experience."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Englishgirl18
Need a new lesbian storyline. No threesomes or anything smile

Thanks! :)

Wait, no anything? That'd be pretty dull erotica without any action, I say in jest. What about two bored lesbians try something new and exotic, get addicted and struggle to beat the addiction, only to keep succumbing to the pleasure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dex69
She's your worst enemy and you find yourself locked in the library together. Take it from there babe............

Love it !

I'm going to store that one for later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A friend telling you her sex stories when you really what to be with her
Lurker
0 likes
How about two girls tried to experiment their sexual orientation, got aroused and fucked each other for the whole night (or day) while they were alone?
Lurker
0 likes
How about...two ladies in a long-distance relationship have regular phone sex sessions...one of them surprises her gf by driving all night to her gf's city...and then calls her after she's there. They're phonesexing, she's telling her gf to do things...and do more things...and finally to draw back the curtains and stand by the window (with her gf thinking it would be kind of exhibitionist, not expecting anyone to be there)...and there she is, outside the window.