bj with rubber

last reply
41 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Is sucking a mans cock with a condom on the same as sucking a dildo with a condom on? in terms of remaining straight, why does it seem less gay?
Lurker
0 likes
That would really depend on the dildo... and the cock.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
That would really depend on the dildo... and the cock.

really? in what way?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok, in my opinion... if you like sucking cock (be it a dildo, with or without condom) you can't be really straight... go with bi-curious or bi at least

i'm a straight guy and i have never fantasized about/felt the desire to suck on any cock ... or dildo for that matter
Lurker
0 likes
Ohhhhhh lol I read it wrong. Yes, Loveslegs is imo correct. You are at least bi-curious.

But some of it might just be an oral fixation. The "cock" is not as important as the sucking is. Kind of like sucking a nipple or finger of a lover. The sensation of sucking, and your mouth. The whole condom thing.... not so sure about that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is ask the guys but I couldnt resist. There is a big difference between sucking a dildo and sucking a cock with a condom on. Sucking a cock, whether it is covered with a condom or bare is oral sex with a man. No ifs, ands or buts!! To say it is not is like saying if a virgin girl fucks a guy wearing a condom she is still a virgin.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
haha fair enough nikki guess i cant talk my way out of this one lol

John c yeah i get your point on the sucking thing though dont know if thats my case.. thanks though
Lurker
0 likes
LOL Yup that is true.

Another analogy would be, a blow up doll... if a boy who has never been with a woman fucks one, is he now NOT a virgin? He still is.

I think those are different issues than what he was getting at though... upon reflection.

It MIGHT seem "less gay" because it was not a real person you were doing it to. But that is about it. However, in reality, if you imagined it, your HEART and DESIRES are no more, or no less "attracted" to that sex act whether it is with a real person or a fake "object".

You are not "straight", "gay", "bisexual", or "whatever" by virtue of what you DO, but by virtue of your DESIRES. Whether we act on them or not, is another story all together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I know this is ask the guys but I couldnt resist. There is a big difference between sucking a dildo and sucking a cock with a condom on. Sucking a cock, whether it is covered with a condom or bare is oral sex with a man. No ifs, ands or buts!! To say it is not is like saying if a virgin girl fucks a guy wearing a condom she is still a virgin.

Agreed. Or another analogy. If a lesbian has sex with a real condom covered cock, is it the same as her girlfriend's strap-on dildo. Chances are, she would not view them as the same.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Agreed. Or another analogy. If a lesbian has sex with a real condom covered cock, is it the same as her girlfriend's strap-on dildo. Chances are, she would not view them as the same.

I dont care the situation or sexual preference but having a condom in my mouth would indeed make me barf.
And to the OP no its not the same, a cock is an appendage attached to anogther living breathing , feeling human being a dildo is a bit of plastic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

I dont care the situation or sexual preference but having a condom in my mouth would indeed make me barf.

I never told you I was into barf, how'd you find out? Open wide!!!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Oh good twist! And true. LOL

Another would be.... if you want to have sex with a passable Shemale, would you be gay? Or would that be like having sex with a woman wearing a strap-on?

There are a lot of variables that could come into play depending on the mindset of the people involved or the person. Like I said, for me, it would be about the desire and actual thoughts of the person.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I never told you I was into barf, how'd you find out? Open wide!!!

You are so naughty! pounces
0 likes
I'm game to test this out. I'll suck a cock with a condom, without a condom, and then a dildo and let you know if they are the same or not. Any coc...er...guys want to volunteer to be my subject?

Or maybe I'm just horny and desperate to explore my bi-curiousity...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
I'm game to test this out. I'll suck a cock with a condom, without a condom, and then a dildo and let you know if they are the same or not. Any coc...er...guys want to volunteer to be my subject?

Whether they feel the same or different is irrelevant. If you suck a cock, a real cock, you had oral sex with a man. There is nothing wrong with doing it and you can call it or rationalize it any way you like. But it is what it is!!
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I would never suck a cock or dildo with a condom on I like to feel the sensation more and enjoy the end result with a cock.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer mouth to skin contact when sucking a cock. I've never given a blowjob where someone was wearing a condom. If I had to, I'd just flip it inside out and shake the fuck out of it.................
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

Count me in!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer not to have a rubber on the persons cock that I am sucking because I would rather have my mouth on there skin and tasting every bit of them and once they cum I would be able to swallow every bit of there cum in all honesty what is the thrill about sucking a cock with a rubber on it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by michelle1973
I prefer not to have a rubber on the persons cock that I am sucking because I would rather have my mouth on there skin and tasting every bit of them and once they cum I would be able to swallow every bit of there cum in all honesty what is the thrill about sucking a cock with a rubber on it

haha yeah fair enough

Im suprised(not in a negative way) by the replys thanks guys/gurls
Lurker
0 likes
If a man sucks another man's cock, it's at least bi, whether he's rubbered up or not. What it does do is make it more safe.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy
If a man sucks another man's cock, it's at least bi, whether he's rubbered up or not. What it does do is make it more safe.

true though does anyone know the ratio of guys accepting a blow job with rubber to those who with only do it without rubber?
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I'm trying to understand how anyone would want to suck a cock or a dildo with a condom on... The thought of sucking a condom sounds gross to me.. Is it just me? Gross.

Suck cock... Suck it bare... And love it!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
I'm trying to understand how anyone would want to suck a cock or a dildo with a condom on... The thought of sucking a condom sounds gross to me.. Is it just me? Gross.

Yes, it is.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

Suck cock... Suck it bare... And love it!

No it is not just you....... And while I have seen condoms used on toys, I just don't see the need or purpose for it. Maybe there is one? Seems like a waste of a condom to me... and can't taste very good I would imagine.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

No it is not just you....... And while I have seen condoms used on toys, I just don't see the need or purpose for it. Maybe there is one? Seems like a waste of a condom to me... and can't taste very good I would imagine.

Well, there is definitely a reduced risk of STD infection that way, same as using a condom for intercourse. So that at least covers the 'purpose' part. But how many of us have blown a guy we didn't exactly have a medical knowledge of, and done it without a condom? I know I have.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Well, there is definitely a reduced risk of STD infection that way, same as using a condom for intercourse. So that at least covers the 'purpose' part. But how many of us have blown a guy we didn't exactly have a medical knowledge of, and done it without a condom? I know I have.

Yes that is true... but proper care of the toys and cleaning should also reduce that risk as well, right? But exactly, or a guy going down on a girl. Pretty nasty things can happen and you don't need that crap on your face. But people tend to generally only consider genital contact as a "risk"....... nope......