Login

morals (bi)

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
is it morally wrong for a guy to be sexually involved with a married man?
0 likes
Quote by Juniors_world

Adultery is adultery is adultery. Doesn't matter if it's same-sex, opposite sex, or some other variation. If it isn't an open marriage, then it's cheating. How wrong it actually is to cheat is another whole discussion. Some seem to be able to rationalize it better than others.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

Adultery is adultery is adultery. Doesn't matter if it's same-sex, opposite sex, or some other variation. If it isn't an open marriage, then it's cheating. How wrong it actually is to cheat is another whole discussion. Some seem to be able to rationalize it better than others.

i guess i have to build up my rationality skills before trying anything lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Juniors_world

I don't know if its wrong...but its fun
Lurker
0 likes
Right or wrong it's going to happen. If a bi guy marries a woman but says nothing, when he wants to have gay sex, he's made the situation. He should let it be known before the wedding. I'm lucky. I met my wife that catered to gay/bi/les lifestyles. Huge wall never put up!
0 likes
Quote by chubswing
Right or wrong it's going to happen. If a bi guy marries a woman but says nothing, when he wants to have gay sex, he's made the situation. He should let it be known before the wedding. I'm lucky. I met my wife that catered to gay/bi/les lifestyles. Huge wall never put up!

OTOH, some of us don't know ourselves or are in denial at the time we marry a woman. If you'd suggested to me that I was bi 25 years ago when I got married, I'd have told you to fuck the hell off. I was taunted for being "gay" all through high school and no way I was going to give those assholes the satisfaction of being right. It took until I was in my forties to start getting past that and realize that I'm maybe less straight than I thought. Not gay to be sure. I love tits and pussy too much to be that. But definitely interested in a cock now and then as well.