Login

Dallas Stars Hockey player Avery, Has a way with words to Attract Female fans

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
"I'm really happy to be back in Calgary; I love Canada. I just want to comment on how it's become like a common thing in the NHL for guys to fall in love with my sloppy seconds."

Avery was just suspended indefinitely by the NHL for talking smack about two ex-girlfriends, actress Elisha Cuthbert and model Rachel Hunter, who ended up in the arms of other players. His own team said it would have suspended him had the league not done likewise. The truly insane part of the whole incident is that Avery sought out TV cameras so he could broadcast his self-destructive diss.
Lurker
0 likes
I saw that a couple of days ago and LMAO!!
Lurker
0 likes
Gee, what "class".

That's the kind of guy you wanna walk up to and punch in the face.
Lurker
0 likes
yeah but, with that Cuthbert chick he wasn't first or second. More like 14th.
Lurker
0 likes
About 3 weeks Dallas played the Boston Bruins This piece of work, Avery took cheap shot at all the smaller skilled players.

Some of the Bruins his size Went and had a talk with him All of a sudden he turtles and become a chicken. Well there is this mild mannered Bruin player. who never fights,
Avery Cheap shots him. I never seen this guy get so pissed off. Gloves flew off and he rained punches on Avery So decisively beat the crap out of him to a Standing ovation.
Odd was the fact, none of his teammates came to his rescue?

Is it any wonder those two are ex's to him? Such an endearing guy Aye?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm told by my co-workers that if he makes it back into the Dallas locker room, he may not make it back out unscathed....thus, they're looking to get rid of him any way possible.

class act.
Lurker
0 likes
Last year Dallas made it to the conference finals. One game away from the Stanley Cup finals

Expectations were high at the start of the season. There only off season roster change was adding Steve Avery

Hate him now, he is a talented player. Early Injury setbacks have the Stars under 500 winning percentage. They are missing Star Brendan Morrow

What the addition Avery has done, is ruin the clubhouse Poisoned team chemistry, and that is before he made an asshole of himself

No teammates would go out and help him, when the fight did not work out his way. Dallas is looking to rid the clubhouse of his cancer.

Some team will pick him up Take a chance. It probably won't be Boston. Here we are enjoying a great start of the season and we don't need his act