Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is it good or bad if the girl is a virgin?

last reply
47 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Just wondering, when it comes down to it, is it good or bad if you get to have the first time sex with a virgin? Purely curiosity asking this question. Would like a bit of feedback from you guys out there. Please and thank you! ~Jazzy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not a bad thing to be honest. To me, a girl that is a virgin is a girl that can share my inexperience (also a virgin). A girl that isn't can teach me hot to be a better lover. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
should never be a bad thing its not for me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No thank you. I want a woman that knows what she is doing in bed.
Lurker
0 likes
That is a difficult question. Frankly I would be scared with a virgin. While I would be honored to be her first, her expectations and different aspects about the first time would be a HUGE amount of pressure. Plus not being a small guy, that brings on more fears.

Yeah, I know some guys might say none of that bothers them, but I am a caring person. I also know that because of certain things, BETTER sex comes after that. So I would rather she be able to fully enjoy things without some of the physical discomforts and anxiety that comes with losing your virginity.

With that said, if it was really what she wanted, and I was her choice, I would do my best to make it as pleasurable as I could for her, as well as comfortable (mentally).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well, here's another twist, say she was a virgin to the pleasures of men, but she had experimented a little to far with toys, so in the physical sense, the pain and discomfort is already gone? Would that make any difference to the answers given?~Jazzy
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. Then I would simply consider her inexperienced at best physically. But much of the pressure would be gone. The rest stands in my above response. smile
Lurker
0 likes
What if the virgin was someone like my age? surprised Still inexperienced, but i have to admit that I do like masturbating from time to time.
Lurker
0 likes
Would all be the same as what I posted in my two responses, vijipies. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
we were all virgins once upon a time&some may always be!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
why should it be either? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Honestly, I'm indifferent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh has to be good, think how we all felt as one. her inexperance would be such a turn on and for her to give you her best kept pocession bliss.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Speaking as a virgin myself, I don't think it's a bad thing to be one.
I'm halfway gone.
Lurker
0 likes
Its not a bad to be a virgin and from a guy opinion to be her first is an honour.
0 likes
Never been someone's first and may never get the chance. As I suggested in another thread, I'd be rather nervous about being in that position but at the same time, I also think it would be a good sign that she/he trusted me enough to give me that role.
Lurker
0 likes
To me it doesnt really matter in the least. Good sex for me is mostly because of a great mental connection, so if you are on the same page and are communicative with your partner then the lack of experience can be rendered irrelevant.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I was lucky enough to lose my virginity to a virgin when I was younger and even though it wasn't “great” sex it was still what I wanted.

However I maybe a female, this question can go for girls to. Would you have sex with a virgin male?

For me... Hell yes... I’m actually dating someone who is a virgin. I would love to be his one and only when the time comes. He feels the same way. Sure it’ll be different for me since I've not had sex with a virgin since I was in my teens. But I like the thought of being the one to sleep with him first, and hopefully last.

I think Roy is right. If you have a good connection with them being a virgin male or female doesn't matter. You shouldn't be doing it unless there are some feelings involved. Also that you both know what you want or hope to expect from it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesnt really matter that much, but the situation could. i wouldnt like to take someones virginity in a hot and heavy impulse cubicle fuck in a club, that would feel thrashy. and of course you always feel good about knowing you were someones first if its done right. ego thing i guess.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never had a virgin might be interesting but I love slutty women the best.
Lurker
0 likes
To me the Irish bomb stepped on an important piece; the situation. I don't want to be a guy that takes a girls virginity in a back alley and then never see her again. For all we know, it might end in pain and discomfort and it will all be a really bad memory instead of what should be if not a pleasurable then at least a half decent memory. As a long term partner it's different, because then you have the chance to explore, evolve and experience on the way from newbies to becoming a sex godess biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being with a virgin is not a bad thing at all. With a virgin i would first make sure if this is what she wanted. I would go slow and easy and at her pace. I want to make sure she enjoys her first time because it is not about me at all. I would do a lot of four play to give her as many new sensations as possible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not a bad thing at all to be a virgin, i have never been with a virgin, but i would make sure it was what she wanted and everything was going as she wants.
When we lose the right to be different, we lose the privilege to be free.
Charles Evans Hughes

Both the American people and nations that censor the internet should understand that our government is committed to helping promote internet freedom.
Hillary Clinton I love this quote, no country in the world has put more into censorship, control and surveillance, then USA the last 10 years. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What matters is that her sex drive is compatiable with yours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well it's wonderful for a woman to be a virgin and to share that with a special man. For the man it is a sacred obligation to make sure it is AMAZING for her. As "first time" stories demonstrate it can be wonderful.
Lurker
0 likes
It was seat number 22 on Virgn Air, how is that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to go with neither. It really has nothing to do with whether or not she's a virgin. It's an odd question. Do people still make value judgements like this?
Lurker
0 likes
Surely it doesn't even come into question? If he/she is the right person, or it's the right time, or feels right, that's all that counts?
Lurker
0 likes
Surely it doesn't even come into question? If he/she is the right person, or it's the right time, or feels right, that's all that counts?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chris221090

You sum it up perfectly, Chris.