Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what other names do your lover/partner call you?

last reply
113 replies
12.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, other than the usual 'Baby or Babe' (nothing too original with those) but I've had lovers call me 'Bella', 'My Bella', 'Doll', 'Baby Doll' and a even 'Mimi' which is my nickname in real life. Just depends on the man and how long we've been together and how comfortable he is with exchanging cute pet names, because some men can't wrap their head around it, lol.
'
Lurker
0 likes
agreed. Babe or baby is pretty common smile
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I've had baby, babe, sweetie, honey, Angel, and sweet-cheeks.
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
Baby. Honey, Dude or "My Dude".

(and Bello)
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
My Love
Honey-Bunny
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
There is the always so common baby which seems to be the basic for any relationship along with babe.

Some others I have had and liked most are ones like….

Sweetheart

Lil Spitfire

Bunny Girl - Baby girl

Kitten/Kitty

Peanut {ex girlfriend}

Of course there are other more simple ones I have had but I have always liked those best of all. Each one was coming from someone who meant a great deal to me. I like it when a guy or girl can think of a cute pet name for me that isn't entirely used by every other cutesy couple.

I've used ones on them such as….

Sweetness

Southern Comfort

Bunny Boy

Buttercup {ex girlfriend}
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not currenty in a relationship right now but here are some that my previous partners have called me:

1. Yo fucktard
2. Hey Limp Dick
3. Minuteman
4. Quick Draw McGraw
5. Spunky Monkey

And last but not least................

6. Cock Master
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Call my current one ''You dangerous red head.''
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ginger

Ginger Git

You little fucker

Pet

Little whore

Dirty Little Whore

Baby

My Little Ginger
Lurker
0 likes
By my girlfriend I'm called:' Little Lamb' irritates me but its funny x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My partner calls me "bub" which is just a variation of babe or baby I guess.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
my user name, sprite, is one of her pet names for me. kitty, or kitten get used a lot, as does babe. for the record, there are very few people who i'll let get away with calling me "babe".

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sweetness, sweetie, and my favourite sweetpea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
USUALLY HONEY, BUT THEN AGAIN IM KNOWN AS REDD TO MANY AND THATS ALL THEY KNOW
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Baby, Babygirl, Love, Sweet heart, Kitten, Lil Devil, Jersey
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite
my user name, sprite, is one of her pet names for me. kitty, or kitten get used a lot, as does babe. for the record, there are very few people who i'll let get away with calling me "babe".

Duly noted, babe. *Runs and hides*

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
My fiancé calls me my love and sweetness but my favorite is "my king"; makes me feel kind of royal.
Lurker
0 likes
stranger, Mr. Got Something For Me?, Hey, You!, What Was Your Name Again?..and suchlike
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dex69
I'm not currenty in a relationship right now but here are some that my previous partners have called me:

1. Yo fucktard
2. Hey Limp Dick
3. Minuteman
4. Quick Draw McGraw
5. Spunky Monkey

And last but not least................

6. Cock Master

I'm curious to know whether any of those above were long term relationships?
Lurker
0 likes
I've been called a range of things, some of the nice ones:
Babe (I hate baby, it just sounds kinda simpering to me)
Shortie
Small Fry
Little One

They seem to centre around my height...
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Babydoll or Babe or Doll.

Sometimes I get called Barbie or Blondie but more in a joking/teasing way. I've even had strangers use those names to get my attention (like in a bar or on the street). Probably because of the blonde hair and girly face. Not typically a fan of it though.

Of course, I'm not counting all the 'dirty little slut' type references that I get called (or call myself) during sex or sexting etc. which are more of an in-the-moment thing that always gets me going.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MY MAN CALL ME HORNEY I MEAN HUNNY HEHE
ADD ME IN YAHOO INOCENT_JHEN
Lurker
0 likes
I have being called some rather sweet names, Sugar, Love, Amore, sparky, and snuggles. Tho being called babe or baby is sweet it is overused... i want something unique, here most call me by the first part of my user name Love, which I adore.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
My boyfriend asked my permission before he called me Babe, which I thought was very sweet. He calls me His Perfect (yes, he's deluded) and refers to himself as my Boy Toy. Which is apt... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Babe/ babes usually, or 'doody head' if he's being silly or annoying
Lurker
0 likes
Baby or lover
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm his sub, so everything from little girl, his slut/whore/bitch, darling subby, babygirl/doll, baby, etc.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2