BJ vs Penetration

last reply
45 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
It changes from time to time. Sometimes I want nothing more than pussy, but sometimes I want a nice, simple blowjob. In terms of sensations, they are different. I can't explain it well enough, but I can't say that I prefer one over the other. At the moment, I'm leaning more towards the good old blowjob because I like the feeling of my cock in a woman (or man's) mouth, not that I'm getting any just now lol
Lurker
0 likes
As GB stated, the sensations are quite different. If I had to have ONLY one, and that forever... I would have to go with penetration. But I LOVE a good blowjob too. I am of the mind that you should never have to settle for one thing or another. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll go with penetration. The desire I have to please my partner is half my enjoyment.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a BJ is fun&different,but the vagina is best!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love a good ol' fashion BJ, but it's very different then penetration... I vote pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So difficult. I think probably a BJ feels better as a purely physical sensation, an answer which even kind of surprises myself. But obviously there is the intimacy to enjoy with penetration and the fact that's pleasuring her too which makes it overall more enjoyable. I prefer to be an active lover than a passive one so the more I can do with my hands and mouth the better. That's another advantage with penetration, that I have her whole body to play with at the same time, not just her hair to stroke.
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/a-young-mans-beautiful-boss.aspx

Just started to make my very first story in to a series about 3 years later. Here's where it began!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's a tricky question...I mean, I've had sensational blowjobs and I've had really bad blowjobs. I've only been with one female who swallowed my load which was a great big turn-on and made me want to fuck her that much more. So all the women who've give me crappy blowjobs, I'd prefer the penetration or even a handjob would be better than a poorly performed blowjob. The main thing is...get me off...don't leave me hanging forever trying to coax the cum out of me. Make me want to cum. But then again my basic theory is...you cum for me and I'll cum for you smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A good blow job to get things started then a long passionate fuck session is a great way to spend an evening.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
pussy for sure is my choice. I would take pussy over a BJ anyday.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Sensation has to be pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
they are really two differnet feelings , oral is the woman showing her love and need to sadisfy you, having you at your most volitable place, her sucking and worshiping your man hood, showing you how much she wants to please you and taste you. that feeling for a man is exciting and phys. sadifying as well. intercourse invoulves both parties wanting to please both their and their partners needs, expressing thier need for phy. contact and lust, sometimes soft and loving other times like two animals needing to sadisfy there need for lust, the feeling can me many for a man, power/control/ sharing/pleasing but must involve both vs one pleasing the other as oral does. hard to choose one over the other but if i must I would choose penetration,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im gonna be the odd guy out. I would prefer the bj. I think it has to do with the lips, Tongue, teeth. Mouth is hotter, wetter. Plus, overall, I just think it is more erotic.

But I would never turn down a vagina... lol. It is a very close second.

I could go all armchair psycologist and blame it on the fact that my first sexual experienwce was a bj. Might have scarred me for life.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I want both! I gotta have both! I want it all!
Lurker
0 likes
Filet or Rib-eye?
Ice cream or cake?
Bourbon or Single Malt?

No, some choices should never have to be exclusively made.
I'll take the BJ followed by pussy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love pussy and getting my cock sucked as long as the person sucking my cock knows what there doing wife and I have been in the swing lifestyle for a long time and there have been some wifes that just don't know how to suck a dick and I will actully loose my hardon kinda uncomfortable situation sometimes
Fireman
0 likes
Both. I will fuck a woman and right before i cum I pull out and put my cock in her mouth and cum. So does that count as both?
Lurker
0 likes
Love both...However there are times when you just want a BJ and cum deep down a throat...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'll have to say pussy....

I can't really get no enjoyment from BJ. I feel them doing what they're doing, but, I really don't feel nor enjoy nothing from it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
BJ then pussy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Penetration... I'm all about giving her pleasure, unless she gets off sucking cock, I would rather be dick deep inside her getting her off...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Making a choice between the two. I"ll take the vaginal penetration.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
definitely penetration. Bjs are great but it doesn't compare to wet pussy ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fireman
Both. I will fuck a woman and right before i cum I pull out and put my cock in her mouth and cum. So does that count as both?

That's IT! That's my favorite. I love to fuck my gf's then pull out and fuck her mouth. Sometimes I have her lick my VERY hard cock clean before I let her suck it but then....it's back in her hot oozing vagina for a re-lube....then back in her mouth.

You may not believe this but I have NEVER had a girl turn me down....they ALL seem to love it. I think women want to know what they taste like but many are afraid to find out....they want their bf's to feed it to them.
Lurker
0 likes
Both very different sensations, but if I only had one as a choice then it would have to be penetration - can't beat that feeling of sliding into a well oiled pussy!
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the day and the partner.

Some people are more talented one way over another.

Plus, how the seduction occurs makes a difference as well . . .
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hardcock26
definitely penetration. Bjs are great but it doesn't compare to wet pussy ;)

I agree
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends upon situation. BJ if giving. Penetration if receiving.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd like to just order the double / double animal style...but if I had to choose one it would have to be pussy.