What are the Most Attractive Interests?

last reply
11 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What are the sexiest interests someone can have? What sort of interests get you really interested in someone? Do you like someone domestic, intellectual, athletic?

I have a poll for it here: http://liquidmatthew.wordpress.com/2012/12/19/what-are-the-most-attractive-interests/ , but I also wanted to just get a discussion going in the forum.

As for me, I think artistic interests are sexiest to me. I had a crush on a drummer for the longest time, and I've always had a thing for painters and sculptors. Media-centric is a close second, though, and if I know a girl is into the same sort of games and anime I like, I'm much more likely to want to get to know her better.

How about you?
Lurker
0 likes
I love coming across somebody who is into something unusual like some kind of extreme sport. Other than that I like interests that are similar to mine, similar music, hobbies like cars and if a guy likes cooking thats sexy too
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I actually like a combination of all the three things you listed: Domestic, Intellectual, and Athletic. So a guy who can cook and takes care of himself mentally and physically is right up my alley. As far as interests go, I'm a sucker for a guy who loves to travel, because that usually comes with a hint of spontaneity, and I have a lot of "get up and go" moments.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, i like a guy who can stimulate me intellectually, can express themselves, play a musical instrument - I do find arty types very attractive
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Intellectual and Athletic.

Social intelligence is huge though. I prefer clever to brainiac.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From the list you gave, the most attractive to me is domestic. There's something about knowing he's a good dad to his kids, coming home and finding that he's put a wash load on so I don't have to, knowing that he's happy to help and doesn't expect me to do everything around the house. I love it and it makes me want him even more than I already do.

After that, I love that we have so much in common but also like different things. We can introduce each other to new things and sometimes we can relax and do something we know we'll both enjoy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Alittle bit of everything ... doesnt have to be the same interest as i like diversity, conversationalist with wit/humour sports interest yes ... honesty paramount
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a great cook!! there is nothing as sexy as a man who cooks for YOU!!

someone who is well read and NOT just internet educated...

into sports but not obsessed ..nothing is AS boring as a man who talks just about one thing

has knowledge of political matters but is not fanatical!

so a well rounded conversationalist ....who has a variety of interests...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I fail on the athletic bit (though I'm not overweight maybe under)smile but pass on cooking and travel. Could my third thing be jumping about with a guitar?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally being into games, and being athletic are really attractive traits
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally being into games, and being athletic are really attractive traits
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I particpated in the poll and checked out the results. I'm fascinated that women are far more interested in men's domestic qualities than the other way around. And even more surprised that both genders ranked intellectual stimulation as high as they did.

I had a hard time choosing just three, but I'd have to say the qualities I find MOST attractive are philanthropic, intellectual, athletic, and sexual--and not necessarily in that order.