17.3k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
with a man or woman?
Lurker
0 likes
This is the perfect place to make my confession: The other night, whilst masturbating, I cheated on my left hand with my right hand. I hope my left hand forgives me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This question is rather closed. Or are you expecting voluntary elaboration?
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Why, yes. Yes I am. Thanks for asking.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That depends on the definition of 'affair'?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Of course!
Lurker
0 likes
Does my pillow count????
Matriarch
0 likes
Anyone else getting fed up with the endless supply of stupid questions from the OP, or is it just me?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, numerous.gpCa3NY8eLtj26dj
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Anyone else getting fed up with the endless supply of stupid questions from the OP, or is it just me?

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Now THAT is freaky!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I cheat everyday on a bitch called life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Not me. I live for them!! HAHA
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
how about with a man AND a woman? ha! you didn't think of that, did you! god, i love me! *does victory dance around the fire pit*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Nope, and hopefully, never will.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An affair?
Not wishing to be deliberately obtuse but I wondered why the OP was excluding those who are currently having more or less than one affair from joining in this thread?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SamBrown
An affair?
Not wishing to be deliberately obtuse but I wondered why the OP was excluding those who are currently having more or less than one affair from joining in this thread?

Wouldnt "less than one" mean none?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Wouldnt "less than one" mean none?

Maths was never my forte but......<checks fingers> ........ yes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Now THAT is freaky!

Hhaahah omgd I thought so too.... I just casually scrolled past whilst having a round of nervous laughter!! :L hahah
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I am currently having an affair, with a guy I am totally in love with older half-brother.... who is engaged. But we haven't consumated it.. and I don't want to. Really just want his youner brother!

What should I do and say?! I mean its obvious to end it... but he's addictive... and a close friend! :\
Lurker
0 likes
Yes with both man and a woman. No they are not a couple but I would love to fuck their partner with them as a threesome.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
yes, with the ice cream man. fortunately it's only seasonal; this relationship has been murder on the hips.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is an affair and a one nightstand equal on the Affair Scale?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Only since 1980. And more than I can count. A couple are still ongoing since 1980. None of us are cheating as our spouses are involved.

Brandie