Men in Kilts

last reply
59 replies
7.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What are you ladies opinions on seeing a man in a kilt?
CurlyFries
0 likes
Just like any other clothing, depends on the man wearing it. Can be really hot or really not.

It also usually means that I'm standing at a parade.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree. Depends on the person, just like all clothing it does not look good on everyone. For Example:

Hot:

Not:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looks great on a good looking Scottish man, but if he's not Scottish its a skirt.
Lurker
0 likes
haha, the guy in the first picture, has it on backwards, the pleats go to the back
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MissyLuvsYa
Looks great on a good looking Scottish man, but if he's not Scottish its a skirt.
No, the saying is if he wears anything underneath it, then its a skirt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by t1cktock
haha, the guy in the first picture, has it on backwards, the pleats go to the back

lol. Oh well. He still looks good in it smile
Lurker
0 likes
I wonder how many ladies here would be brave enough to kilt check a lad. That is where you reach up under the kilt to make sure he is wearing it properly. It is customary to get permission first, not just grab a handful. Haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by t1cktock
I wonder how many ladies here would be brave enough to kilt check a lad. That is where you reach up under the kilt to make sure he is wearing it properly. It is customary to get permission first, not just grab a handful. Haha

Again, I think it depends who is wearing the kilt lol
Lurker
0 likes
I wonder if he is wearing the kilt in the full tradition?
Head Nurse
0 likes
Depends on the kilt and the guy. I like Uni-Kilts and other properly fitted kilts, but it has to be the right guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mr Sweets still has his private boys school cadet uniform which consisted of a kilt (made in Scotland), a Scottish beret and spats. He looks rather sexy in it and he has worn it out to a fetish night club.

Love it.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by t1cktock
What are you ladies opinions on seeing a man in a kilt?

Is he regimental? ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by t1cktock
I wonder how many ladies here would be brave enough to kilt check a lad.

A friend of mine went a Renaissance Festival with 100 blue ribbons in her hair ....
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely depends on the man...and I think I'd want him to be Scottish if he was wearing a kilt.

A Scottish rugby player would do just nicely.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I look pretty good in a kilt, and it feels so free. My aunty is a kilt-maker (one of the best in Scotland) and she's making me one for my graduation. But which tartan to choose?
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by clum
I look pretty good in a kilt, and it feels so free. My aunty is a kilt-maker (one of the best in Scotland) and she's making me one for my graduation. But which tartan to choose?

The see through one.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by t1cktock

I did that once years and years ago. There were a group of fireman marching in the Savannah St. Patrick's Day parade who were from Edinburgh. It was after the parade and after many Wet Willies frozen cocktails if I remember correctly. I didn't ask for permission, he sorta dared me to check. And, well, you can't pass up a dare.

Ahhh, I do love a good parade.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

He Doesnt Seem To Mind Being Checked

Lurker
0 likes
I wonder whatever happened to Rowdy Roddy Piper.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
love a man in a kilt... i have seen some older guys that were beyond wonderful in theirs... but it DOES all depend on the man.

i would love to kilt check...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have one in the old Douglas tartan that I wear occasionally. I guess it must be okay, because I get compliments on it when I do..
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LauraLee_sugah
i have seen some older guys that were beyond wonderful in theirs...

Mel Gibson comes to mind ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
why does a scotsman wear a sporran ? .... because if he gets mugged at least he'll get some enjoyment out of it !!
Lurker
0 likes
Why does a scotsman wear the kilt? Because a sheep can hear a zipper from a mile away
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
Cheeky

One should never where one's kilt so low. Ugh!
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
Quote by clum

One should never where one's kilt so low. Ugh!

ahhh, clum... let us enjoy the view!!!!!