Please help!!!

last reply
26 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey guys, maybe I over looked this, or maybe it hasn't been asked. But I have a problem, my bf use to go down on me all the time. Sometimes twice a day and I would give back to him. But as of late he hasn't even rubbed my clit a little but, not a stroke of the tongue, not a kiss on my neither lips, nothing. But he still wants me to give him head, and often. Not that I mind because I like pleasing him. But my question is what happened? And why ha he stopped? And how do I get him to do it again? I haven't changed, I smell the same I even taste the same. Is he just bored of it?

Thank for your attention and help.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know.... but in truth a lot of guys TALK a good game, and like the IDEA of going down on a woman but really don't like doing it. At first they enjoy the thrill of it and knowing you are getting off, but that only lasts so long. I think that is the most common reason a guy would stop doing it regularly.

I can't comment on your smell or anything for obvious reasons. You would know better than anyone here about that.

Also, if there was a give and take, and he realizes that he will still get without giving..... ;)

I am sure others will post on up too though. We didn't have a lot to go on.
Lurker
0 likes
Can you rule out a oral health issue with him? Oral abcess or something along that line? he might be hiding.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, he is healthy and so am I lol nothing health wise is stopping him. Should I stop giving him oral until he starts giving me oral again?
Lurker
0 likes
Do you enjoy giving him oral sex? If so, why stop? They would be separate issues.

Have you talked to him about this?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and he just says he does give me head. Which isn't false but it's like once in a month if that. And it's ok, it's not my fav thing to do lol. He says I'm really good at it. So that's the only reason I still give it to him.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Maybe he's one of those unlucky guys that found he didn't like doing it after all?
Lurker
0 likes
My first question would be how is the rest of your sex life with him? Is it only the oral he is slacking on or is a general all around lack of sex (except for you going down on him)?

If you are the only one wotking on the sexual side of your relationship then something is up and you two need to talk.

If its just the oral issue ask yourself how important it is to you.

Then talk to him again. Communication is the corner stone of any successful relationship. Let him know how important it is to you.

It could be a lot of things. It could be insecurity on his part, feeing you like the tongue more then his cock. Maybe its just a phase and in time he will come back around. If the rest of you sex life is good it could be that she just wants to have the more intimate feeling of being in you. So many possibilities. He may not understand himself and might just need you to be there for him.

Still Communication, Communication, Communication.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Umm...how about sitting him down and having a serious and honest adult conversation about it where you can let him know how you're feeling and then work together to figure something out. So many people SAY they talk about things but really it's just an off-the-cuff comment or in jest rather than really trying to get to the root of it.

Honestly, I'm always so dumbfounded to hear and see that COMMUNICATION seems to be the LAST thing people think of when facing issues that causes them concern. What is this world coming to?
Lurker
0 likes
You could do what Tommy Lee Jones did with the alien in Men in Black, stand in front of him, stomp your feet, and keep repeating "eat me", EEEAAAT!!! MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
One thing is what kind of response did you give him as he was going down on you? Were you just laying there and not moving while he was doing it? It depends on how he experienced it as well. You say you love giving head, then I'm guessing it's because you can see he's getting turned on. Is that obvious when he gives oral to you?
But you simply have to ask him. We can throw in a bunch of different theories that at work he accidentaly drank some oil that fucked up his taste buds and that now he's simply disgusted by the taste of pussy, so it could be all him. But maybe if you did what have already been suggested, that you TALK TO HIM, you'll find out...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
NN, I agree with Belle about the importance of communication. I'm probably older than you and I speak from experience. That said, I gather from your comments that you HAVE spoken with your man. Try again. If it bothers you enough to talk about it here, he needs to know that. I also agree with the last poster; are you responding to his mouth and encouraging him. We boys have delicate egos. I'm sure you know that. Let him know how he makes you feel when he goes down on you - he OWNS you. Makes you want to be his slave. You get the picture. Good luck and good luvin!
Lurker
0 likes
Perhaps it's the positions? Maybe you or he has changed positions and it has became uncomfortable for him to go down on you. That has happened to me and my wife. We worked out a change of positions and it's better again. There is also psychological factors that may have come into play as well, and he and you need to be totally honest with each other when talking about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love doing anything that brought my partner pleasure. To see her cum would make me crazy. I couldn't wait to cum myself. I don't understand your bf's attitude.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why dont you talk to him and find out?
Just ask him next time in bed.
Have fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Next time why don't you get him into the 69 position with you on top. That way you both get head and he hasn't much choice about licking you the way you like it because his face will be trapped between your thighs and you can lower your pussy onto his tongue as hard or as soft as you want. He will be getting pleased at the same time, so he will be more apt to please you the way you want!!
Flash a Trucker... It's appreciated!!

Read my latest story at; http://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/a-weekend-at-the-cottage-part-1.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
If he used tobdo it regulary, I dont think its because he doesn't like it. He's probably bored but if I was your boyfriend, I would want you to leave it for a while, about 3/4 weeks then just leave him a kinky note some where describing how you miss him eating you out and how your gona fuck him silly after he does it to you.....get his cock hard then when he tries it on with you, dont say nothing just push him back with your palm on his chest and pointvdown to your pussy,open your legs and just lean back. It should drive him crazy! Hope it helps x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, I have already sat him down and talked with him. He knows how much I enjoy it. And I cum every single time he does eat me out. I don't just lay there and act like I'm not interested. I am moaning as soon as the feeling is right. Which is basically any time he touches my clit. (Every time he starts). He says hat he does but it's only once a month if that.

We talked for like 30 mins until he just rolled over an went to sleep on me.
@lovewhenuswallow I will try that lol.

But any who I got a MSG from someone that will not be named. Asking if I was just being a greedy lover. O.o am I? I have no idea. Maybe I am.

Thank you all for your input I really do appreciate it.
Lurker
0 likes
You know what hun, it comes down to the fact that if he isn't satisfying you, maybe he needs to be alittle less selfish and maybe yiu should think about getting a man that would run to meet any of your needs x
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hmmm, well it is an unfortunate fact that there are some bad guys out there who think oral sex is just like a system of "give a little, get a lot". but another possibility is that maybe he ran outta tricks (is he has any) and doesn't know what else to do. maybe try in different positions or something? lol
"I ‘accidentally’ wrapped my hand over my pitched tent. “Trying to cover it up” I lied to myself. Only to be rewarded by chills rocketing down my spine. Fuck! I needed to cum now! "
"Wasted Time" by

Gentleman With Handcuffs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol all I had to do was wake him up by sitting on his face. He went right in O.O best head ever. Thanks everyone for your help. You guys are awesome.
Lurker
0 likes
You can sit on my face!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you talked did you explain how much you want to enjoy the whole foreplay and sexual experience and you feel that him giving you special oral attention is part of it.
We all like to feel pleasure and the more we have during sex the better the sex becomes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds like he is getting what he wants without having to return the favor. till you make the change then he is not going to do anything he doesn't have too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds to me like he was/is getting lazy or complacent.
SHEEP!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I you haven't tried It already try 69ing. That might spice it up. If you have to ask him about it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyNicola
Lol all I had to do was wake him up by sitting on his face. He went right in O.O best head ever. Thanks everyone for your help. You guys are awesome.

There is such imbalance in the world !
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}