0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Something every girl should be asked each day. smile

Agree?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only if you're ready for the shit-storm that's to follow.

You have to remember to say at some point: "I told you that bitch was crazy"

Edit: can't find the Chris Rock "how was your day" routine on YouTube. Look out for it
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hahahaha....shit storm for sure, i much prefer to have a nice 'good morning' instead- it sets you up for the day smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, pretty good. Went to the gym. Installed some track lighting in our living room. My forth story was published and has several good comments. What more could a man ask for. Okay my wife is sick and I'm not getting any, doing my best to take care of her. Still over all a very good day.
Lurker
0 likes
see thats what i like to hear a person whos has a good day, nice one man. but sorry to hear about your wife, hope she gets better soon smile
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
Only if you're ready for the shit-storm that's to follow.

You have to remember to say at some point: "I told you that bitch was crazy"

Edit: can't find the Chris Rock "how was your day" routine on YouTube. Look out for it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i absolutely love what wilwow just said and if anyone made fun of it..i promise you he has a crappy marriage or an unhappy gf

honey YOU get women....you truly do

we want someone to ask us how our day was

as anyone would

here's to YOU!!!

x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
i absolutely love what wilwow just said and if anyone made fun of it..i promise you he has a crappy marriage or an unhappy gf

honey YOU get women....you truly do

we want someone to ask us how our day was

as anyone would

here's to YOU!!!

x

I absolutely agree!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by willwow96
see thats what i like to hear a person whos has a good day, nice one man. but sorry to hear about your wife, hope she gets better soon smile

Thanks... today she's up and playing with the Xbox Kinect...She loves the dance games... I love to watch her. Another good day!