Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What makes You feel sexy, or what do you do to feel sexy ?????

last reply
26 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

wearing skimpy lingeries makes me feel sexy...
Lurker
0 likes
my girl is so sexy and and beauitful that with her on my arm she makes me look sexy and good!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, it's usually NOT 'what' but 'who' makes me feel sexy - MY man always does . Apart from that, heels. Yep, heels always make me feel sexy be it casual, formal or bedtime
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Personally, it's usually NOT 'what' but 'who' makes me feel sexy - MY man always does . Apart from that, heels. Yep, heels always make me feel sexy be it casual, formal or bedtime

Thank you my belle.... but it is not difficult since you ARE sexy. You not only have a sexy body, but a mind that goes with it.
Lurker
0 likes
If I may interrupt........ Wearing pretty or sexy lingerie (it HAS to be matching) is one thing, and the other is wearing high heels. I love dressing up and if I know I look good, I have more confidence which makes me feel sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
u,would have it in one!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
trinket has it right! go gal!
n
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sexy is a state of mind... the rest is all icing

but heels lingerie and MY smile when i think about him and me....is proof enough..sexy just is...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always wear revealing clothes, walking down the road, through the Mall etc... and making peoples heads turn... thats what makes me feel sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
sexy is a state of mind... the rest is all icing

I will also agree with this - sexy, like most things in life, is a state of mind. Well said blazestcry =d>
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree that being sexy comes in a lot of forms. I like to do what others may like such as wearing a favorite pair of heels or that dress that he loves. For me I also like to sneak out with say my panties when I am really in a sexy mood.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What makes me personally feel really sexy is pretty lacy Underwear.... Especially modeling it for my man/ woman! ;) It empowers me to see them there with their mouth open and gawking at me! smile Makes me feel comfortable about my body and that I really do have a good figure (despite how I really feel).... overall if I have their mouths drooling with me in sexy underwear... to me that is sexy! biggrin heheh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dressing for the occasion. It might be sexy lingerie or it might be wearing no underwear at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexy bras and panties and a gorgeous pair of fuck me heels usually do the trick, but one thing that always makes me feel sexy is a beautiful shade of lip gloss.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Like it was said, it's a state of mind so I feel sexy most of the time. Even at my age I still have the legs for short dresses/skirts and I hardly ever wear panties. Know this and the chance that someone might catch a peek makes me feel sexy too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many things. What I wear. A look, a touch, a kind word or deed, an erotic but not crude remark
Lurker
0 likes
My confidence. When I have that working, everything else falls into place. If I want to feel sexy? beautiful matching panties and bra.
Lurker
0 likes
Wearing heels is probably the biggest thing. A cute lingerie set also helps, but it really just depends on who I'm around or with. Seeing his (whoever 'he' might be) mouth drop when I walk into a room sends my confidence through the roof and that always makes me feel incredibly sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wearing sexy lingerie doesn't really do anything for me. Personally, knowing the fact my lover desperately wants me all to himself makes me feel quite sexy aha

Lurker
0 likes
Some (rare) days I just wake up feeling sexy & confident...other times call for lots of mascara, the right lispstick, and a cute outfit. FEELING sexy is much more important than looking the part yet feeling insecure on the inside, imho :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its hard to explain. Sometimes wearing sexy lingerie or a short skirt with no panties and stilettos can make me feel really sexy but other time it doesnt have the same effect. Then I may be wearing ripped jeans, a t-shirt and a bandana or baseball cap on my head and feel sexy as hell!! I think feeling sexy is more of attitude and mindset then what you wear
Lurker
0 likes
Wearing certain things like sexy lingerie, short skirts, mini-dresses, heels and stockings can make me feel sexy but it’s not just about clothes or lingerie, the mind and body also has to feel sexy too.

Occasionally I will make myself look as good as I can to go out (I like to make an effort) and although I might be told I look great, inside I feel like shit and not in the slightest bit sexy.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Good friends, my clothes, my underwear (or lack of), my makeup, an exciting work challenge ?? and most importantly My mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Wearing certain things like sexy lingerie, short skirts, mini-dresses, heels and stockings can make me feel sexy but it’s not just about clothes or lingerie, the mind and body also has to feel sexy too.

Occasionally I will make myself look as good as I can to go out (I like to make an effort) and although I might be told I look great, inside I feel like shit and not in the slightest bit sexy.

Exactly what I meant! Its more attitude and mind set than how you look. I have seen some incrediibly beautiful women that just are NOT sexy. And some who may just be considered average looking but are sexy as hell!