Ladies Have you EVER?

last reply
94 replies
16.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ladies, have you ever just called a guy up and asked him to come over for Sex, blow Job, Sexual Release?
Lurker
0 likes
No I've never done that and never would
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've done it with my lover many times.

He loves it when I ask him over for a blow job. In the end we always end up fucking

I would not do it to a strainger if that was the question
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no but then was married for a long time..and now am celibate for private reasons

but hell yes...at 46 i havel the confidence i didnt have in the my 20's

but only if the man and i were monogamous....i dont share....period
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes but only with one special young man in my life. smile
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Of course! Why not go for what you want?
By the big capital letters in the post, I thought it would be a more taboo topic than this. lol
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
no. that's why I have a vibrator.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
no but then was married for a long time..and now am celibate for private reasons

but hell yes...at 46 i havel the confidence i didnt have in the my 20's

but only if the man and i were monogamous....i dont share....period

Although I'm not celibate I was married for a long time so calling a guy up in such a way was not in the cards.

Now at 44, I too have a hell of a lot more confidence and have no problems doing that now but ONLY with someone I'm in a monogamous relationship with - I don't share either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. with my lover at the time (I'm married) "I'm in room *** at the ***** motel, and I need you." He never refused.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Sure have.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Artistic Tart
0 likes
you're damn right
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, of course.

I've been known to send out a mass text to four or five guys and fuck whichever responds first.

NB: I'd like to add I've given that up now.... lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like the other mature ladies here, I would not have done that before.
But being older, wiser and more in tuned with my needs, I have no problem calling a "friend for a fuck"
Adding to that factor is that Hubby and I have been in a strong marriage and communicate everything so for what it's worth, I may have the unfair advantage being in the lifestyle

Kisses!

Steph
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Common theme so far, Have some more experienced friends...
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Of course! Everyone needs a few hotties on speed dial for recreational fun at certain points in life.

On Thurs/Fri/Sat nights after 2am, they're often on stand-by anyway. It's like ordering pizza. With extra sausage.
Lurker
0 likes
Haha, yes!
Lurker
0 likes
I have, isn't that what fuck buddies do?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jdmleather
I have, isn't that what fuck buddies do?

You took the words right out of my mouth!!
Lurker
0 likes
Just read the question again and I'm thinking... Ok if a girl is feeling horny, she has a fuck buddy and calls asking him to come over because she fancies or needs a good porking is quite understandable if she's confident enough to do so. I couldn't be that brazen about it myself but I respect and admire any girl who is.

The other part of the question is harder to understand. Call him over because I need to give him a blow job!!!

"Please come over, I haven't had a cock in my mouth or swallowed any spunk this week, if i don't get some soon I'll go crazy, I'm beginning to get delirium traumas. I'm also vegetarian and my diet requires a regular protein boost".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I call my fiancé over all the time for quickies an such. But we live together so I'm not sure if that counts o.O
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No, because I have kids, but I've asked if i could cum over.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i did one friday nigh in high school i asked a guy who was four years olderthn me to come over when my mom and dad were not home
Lurker
0 likes
Once, with a Navy man!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
No I haven't. But it sounds like a great idea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course
Lurker
0 likes
i never wouldn't do that...
Lurker
0 likes
I have more than few times too. I think I have my facts right, it has always been somebody that we had really had great sex together and it had been a while.

No, not someone that I had only dated a few times. Maybe that could be an directory of men too.

I am older than most on Lush and I as bold and confident as I have ever been!