Happy Birthday Dancing Doll!

last reply
41 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
To one of lush stories' rock stars (here's an example of why), I wish you a fun and entertaining birthday.

I hope you have a "blast" Ashleigh...2 maybe?

Happy Birthday!

Recommended reading, by our one and only Dancing Doll:

Head Nurse
0 likes
Yes! Happy Birthday Ash!
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Happy Birthday Ash! I hope you have an amazing birthday!

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
WOOOOOOO!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
The Linebacker
0 likes
Ashleigh! Ashleigh! Ashleigh! It's your birthday! You're the birthday girl!

So how about a birthday dance with your friend Buz?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you have a great day!! You are truly one of reasons Lush is such a great site!!

Lurker
0 likes
Sings.. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Ashleeeiigggggghhh deep breath Happy birthday to yooou x hope you have a wickedly fantastic one!
0 likes
Wishing you a very happy birthday, Ashleigh!

Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Happy Birthday to one of Lush's best. All the best Ashleigh, a truly gifted author. xxxx
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i got you a little something... it's not much, but i hope you like it. smile

happy birthday to one of the nicest, most talented, creative, beautiful woman i know. *hugs* all my love, Ash. heart

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy birthday Dancing Doll
Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quick!! Everyone hide!! Ash is about to walk into her Surprise party here!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quick! Every one hide! Ash is about to arrive at her Surprise Party here!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Which is why it's a good policy not to wear underwear too often...

Happy Birthday Ashleigh! I hope you have a great day!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday Dancing_Doll

I hope it's ground hog day all year long for you. smile

scooter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Happy Birthday Ashleigh. I hope you have a wonderfully perfect day. I know I don't know you well but wish you nothing but the happiest of days today. Of course and all days to come! Live it up and make a bang. Best wishes

Poppet xxx
Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday Ashleigh! To a great girl who was there for me when I needed her and picked me up again. You have an infectious spirit and a naughty streak like no other. Wishing you a day filled with laughter and maybe even a lollipop! Cheers! xoxo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hope you're having a great birthday, DD
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber