There are dating sites...for everyone.

last reply
14 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'm not making this shit up...just kicking myself in the a$$ for not starting my own service back in 2000. Who knew? I did. Fucking money makers!!

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Still havent found the ”Wiccan, Nudist, Comic book and gamer geek goddess site” lol
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
saw an ad on tv the other week for farmers dating farmers...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nudistspace, nudist friends, I have a one track mind, sorry
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by oldhound
Nudistspace, nudist friends, I have a one track mind, sorry

Heyyy! . Nice to see someone lightening up a bit!!, You 'll find your time here much more rewarding I think .
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
There's one I saw here in the UK for people who like people in uniforms...

There is one for sugar daddies too hahahahaha! oh my nerves!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Could be cause for concern if it has an option for "school"
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

Could be cause for concern if it has an option for "school"

Ha, you can bet that there ARE ones like that though...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe it. Whenever you go to any of those dating sites, there's likely a link at the bottom of the page that directs you to all the sites they own. I checked out three groups, including ChristianMingle and FriendFinder, and found about four or five dozen sites owned by these groups, each of them catering to some niche. (eHarmony breaks it down into pages on the main website, but they have several niche sites themselves.)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

I don't doubt that at all. I've seen ads for that too. But once the uniform is taken off, so are the girls...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I met my online fuck buddy via an xxxDating site and they posted my profile on dozens of other sites they have - the "normal" sites are so boring -I Love Lush -so many horny people to meet mm!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
where's the one that says freaky deaky love slaves

awww here's to ya and if not well there IS craiglist..lmao
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes craiglist is great if you want that up close and personal contact with a serial killer