Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

girls whom don't like the taste of your cum, do you offer a spit bucket?

last reply
30 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
have you ever thought of having a bucket for her to spit out your cum if she is not one to swallow?
Lurker
0 likes
Bucket? How about a towel? It is a good idea to keep some on hand anyways.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

curious would you force her to swallow ?
Lurker
0 likes
If the girl doesnt like cum then you should respect that. When i was in college a girl wasnt to sure about tasting cum so she asked me to just cum on her stomach which was totally fine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL, You should be a bit more open minded Dude.

This is an interesting question, even though it may be a bit difficult to swallow.
I figure; if a girls a big enough girl to get a mouthful, she's certainly capable of disposing herself of the sticky matter.
0 likes
Quote by Tranquil

curious would you force her to swallow ?

Nope, I would never force a woman to do anything against her will. My ex-wife would never swallow so as I was close I had to pull her head off of me, or tell her that I was going to cum. She would finish me off with her hand.....needless to say the sensations aren't as nice as having a woman swallow for you!

Thankfully that has changed for the better now!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Nope, I would never force a woman to do anything against her will. My ex-wife would never swallow so as I was close I had to pull her head off of me, or tell her that I was going to cum. She would finish me off with her hand.....needless to say the sensations aren't as nice as having a woman swallow for you!

Thankfully that has changed for the better now!

Good for you!
Lurker
0 likes
I always keep a spittoon handy
Lurker
0 likes
Why a spit bucket? A much sexier idea would be for her to drool out the load all over her tits and body. Still, nothing beats cumming in the pussy and I don't even require my girl to let me cum in her mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
I usually shoot a pretty big load, so I keep a spit trough.
I couldn't even type that with a straight face.
Clever Gem
0 likes
A bucket? *facepalm* oh god people .... PLEASE!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if she doesnt want to swallow no prob just shoot it on her boobs or ass
Lurker
0 likes
Just wanted to point out that "whom" is incorrect here. "Who" is used for the nominative case, that is, the subject of a clause or sentence, which it is here, since it's the girls who don't like the activity. "Whom" is used for all other cases, such as direct and indirect objects, and when after a preposition. For example, if the title were, "Do you offer a spit bucket for girls whom your irrumate?" then "whom" would be correct, because it's the direct object there. "Whose," of course, is genitive and uses for possession, but people very rarely get that one wrong.

Remember: "whom" is not just a classier "who!"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty
I always keep a spittoon handy
Plus a dixie cup of water in case she needs to rinse.ZeLNUssgt5ZvcaqK
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never had one that didn't swallow, so I can't say/
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MrLosAngeles
I've never had one that didn't swallow, so I can't say/
Show off
Wild at Heart
0 likes
No, but I have a bus pass for them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sperminator
Why a spit bucket? A much sexier idea would be for her to drool out the load all over her tits and body. Still, nothing beats cumming in the pussy and I don't even require my girl to let me cum in her mouth.

So true on the first part, i love watching that in group sex
Lurker
0 likes
Yes ...my mouth! I love the taste of my cum!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LiquidMatthew
Just wanted to point out that "whom" is incorrect here. "Who" is used for the nominative case, that is, the subject of a clause or sentence, which it is here, since it's the girls who don't like the activity. "Whom" is used for all other cases, such as direct and indirect objects, and when after a preposition. For example, if the title were, "Do you offer a spit bucket for girls whom your irrumate?" then "whom" would be correct, because it's the direct object there. "Whose," of course, is genitive and uses for possession, but people very rarely get that one wrong.

Remember: "whom" is not just a classier "who!"

^this^

One would think, Lush Stories being a reader's and writer's site, grammar would be correct throughout the site.
(stumps off muttering to self, "buncha no-talk, no-write dummies ... grumble, grumble. Where's my whiskey glass? ALL RIGHT, DAMMIT! NOBODY MOVES UNTIL I FIND MY GL...oh there it is. AS you were, Folks. Carry on. grumble)
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by neeshan
If the girl doesnt like cum then you should respect that. When i was in college a girl wasnt to sure about tasting cum so she asked me to just cum on her stomach which was totally fine

That's sweet. I hate the taste of cum. I feel so bad telling the guys that, but they're cool with it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
A bucket? *facepalm* oh god people .... PLEASE!

I bet you're classy and bring out the good china to spit it in
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lovewhenuswallow
Plus a dixie cup of water in case she needs to rinse.kMvhmAQySIoCQlLV

But of course, a gentleman always had amenities handy!
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I've always swallowed when I gave a man a blowjob, but I don't think he needs to be finding me a place to spit if I didn't. You'd think it would be up to me to find a place, wouldn't you?
†Jinxy Approved†

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't think I'd want a sexual relationship with a female with that kind of hangup. I mean, can you imagine if your guy didn't like the taste of pussy? Pretty ridiculous if you ask me, and just unlady like. Spitting is just plain mean.
Lurker
0 likes
Here's my thought. When a woman sucks a dick, she is taking a chance/risk every time of getting cum shot in her mouth. If she doesn't like that, well, she needs to pay attention to her lover. I can't ever even once recall me just sitting quietly when I'm starting to cum. I begin moaning differently than any other point. I get a few moans in before I pick up on intensity and volume, but I'm clearly vocal enough on those first moans that she should realize it's happening. Time to spit the dick and jerk it! Now a first time with a lady and she asks me not to go in her mouth, I tell her that I will touch her when I feel it. I also tell her to listen for me. Those 2 things are the only warning she will get, and I make that clear. Cum time is not the time to begin a conversation about it. She's sucking me for my pleasure. I will or may already have licked her for hers. Be like telling her to move away before she cums. She's not going to do it!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well, no because they always just run to the bathroom to spit it out anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she does not like to swallow it I just tell her to take it out when she knows I am about to explode
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my mouth can be good choice too?