Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Very Curious About Your Opinions/Thoughts…

last reply
17 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is a photo in my profile showing two different people. Check out the photo and tell us which one prefer? Top or bottom? My guess is everyone will prefer one or the other; but many will be too scared to admit it.

Kudos to those that can openly discuss this. I am willing to discuss my thoughts if need be in exchange.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Going off looks alone I pick the top one.

The female body is more attractive to me. This is an intresting thread. I can't wait to see other people's posts.cTJ5Bhp7tnbqsaQ6
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was attracked to the male body below, but preferred the male package in the top. So I like them both for reasons stated
Lurker
0 likes
Top.... the bottom one simply does nothing for me, and frankly is kind of gross to me. It if has a vagina, it can't look like a man.... huge turn off.
Lurker
0 likes
what an interesting topic. One I never would have expected. I am very bi so I love both the mail and female body. The tranny thing has never done anything for me. I am either in the mood for a man or a woman not a mix. If I had to choose between those two pictures I would go with the top as you expect. The photo on the bottom is just a little to weird for me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Gonna pick the top one... Interesting, very interesting...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trnd to agree with JohnC I'm 100% hetero so even the top pic does nothing for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so i only get a roman statue or a tranny to choose from??

and then you tell me i am too scared to admit to either??

hmmmm

though i am not a lesbian i have always thought women were so beautiful and would love to in my fantasies have sex with them

cold statues dont turn me on but i like all shapes and sizes of men...so any guy as long as they were smart and funny would get a hello from me

as for tranny's they are so lovely too but that one is just kind of scary looking so i would like to choose another on that

as to top or bottom..lmao why do you have to choose..smile

me..on your profile why not a pic OF YOU...
Detention Seeker
0 likes
The top really gorgeous.
Lurker
0 likes
i would have to deff the top one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting topic.... I prefer the top.
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Top smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the top giggles cause the bottom doesnt do a thing for me
my newest :)
Lurker
0 likes
OMG, It would definitely have to be the TOP one. Shemales are such a fucking turn on. WOW!!!!!!!!!!

The bottom one is just simply nasty......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I choose the top in a heartbeat. I prefer tits and ass. And the top has both. The dick is something that is completely additional.
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.