Hide and Seek!

last reply
13 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just curious as to what various methods guys have of hiding or getting rid of some untimely erections
Lurker
0 likes
Sitting down helps if you can, and a nice sit and casually cross the legs as well. Another thing that works is the bend to get something (or tie a shoe) and when bent over use your hand or part of your arm to re-position your erection to a more hidden angle. As for getting rid of one.... just not thinking about it or what made you erect in the first place helps. And then also actively thinking about something else. But sometimes it is very difficult to hide, more so when you are above average size. Such is life.... just hope those around you don't mind, or are not people you would rather NOT have see it. LOL

Interesting question though... it made me laugh. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I just let it rage on, ain't nobody gotta be lookin' there anyway. Just cuz I'm aroused, don't mean I'm trying to cause offense or force anyone to get down and dirty with me.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Good god! Hedge clippers should be illegal.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To hide it, just shove it in a pant leg.
EDIT: In a clothing-optional situation, just cover it with a towel, lay on your stomach, or dive into a pool/hot tub.

To get rid of it without a mess, just squeeze it discretely. Or, of course, think unsexy thoughts.
In a clothing-optional situation, you can't really get rid of an erection discretely.

I suppose you could jerk it through your pocket if you don't mind the mess, and the fact that you could spend a long time working on it. (Of course, clothing-optional situations would leave you in the open.)

This is more relevant in Indiana than it is in other areas, because it is actually illegal for an otherwise-clothed man to have a visible erection in public.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I try to trap it so its flat with my panty waist holding it flat to my stomach not that it would happen often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just pull down my t-shirt to hide it and let it go away on its own.
Have fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Besides what has been mentioned there is always the time honored tradition that if you have something in your hand use it to hold in front of you.....if it's possible to do so. In the office I constantly have some folder or something in my hand, and I have used them if needed.....and yes they have been needed at times.

The other thing to make them go away...in the similar vein as Dudealicious, I think of my ex-mother-in-law.
Lurker
0 likes

A sure way of getting an erection to disappear!!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by DazzlingLove
Just curious as to what various methods guys have of hiding or getting rid of some untimely erections

Without stating the obvious of having sex and or masturbating….

I’ve heard you can either

1. Squeeze it between your legs
2. Hide it up in the waist band of your boxers – underwear
3. Think of something unpleasant/scary
4. Squeeze/Pinch it
5. Wait it out

Quote by Dudealicious
Think of my ex-wife

lol I guess this would be number three?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious