last reply
7 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey Ladies,

I am sure this has been asked a million times, so please forgive me. I am in the market for a new vib or dildo. Was wondering if anyone had a favorite that they would recommend. I saw a recent post and most of us ladies have a lot of toys, but do you have a favorite.. One that if it broke you would replace it immediately...
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a Basix Twisted dildo. One of my favorite things ever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite by far is the Lelo Soraya. And yes it has broken, which is very rare as the quality is excellent. And even though the full warranty had expired, they replaced it free of charge. But I would have immediately replaced it myself if they hadnt honored the warranty. In my opinion, and the opinion of many other Lushies, it is the best toy on the market!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks!!
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Try Eden's Fantasy... It is a great place to find toys and reviews on all toys from normal people who buy them... good luck!!
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ardentmale
Try Eden's Fantasy... It is a great place to find toys and reviews on all toys from normal people who buy them... good luck!!

I have done a lot of shopping and review reading, but the ladies of lush have never steered me wrong and I was looking for some thing I haven't tried before...

Aren't we all normal people on here?
— Gilda Radner
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Quote by anonymouslylush

I have done a lot of shopping and review reading, but the ladies of lush have never steered me wrong and I was looking for some thing I haven't tried before...

Aren't we all normal people on here?

Of course we are all normal ... What I meant was its not professional reviewers, but the average person who writes the reviews
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I ordered my lelo... Can't wait.. Thanks ladies.
— Gilda Radner