Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do you feel about cum leaking out of you during the day?

last reply
96 replies
76.9k views
4 watchers
20 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If you've had sex and had your man cum inside of you, how do you feel about it leaking out of you during the course of the day?

My gf thinks it's very sexy, when I fill her up with cum after morning sex she prefers to go to uni without panties, just wearing leggings and a skirt. The cum that dribbles out throughout the day reminds her of the act, turns her on and makes her want more later on.

Any other ladies that enjoy the feeling of cum trickling out of you while you're at work, school, or someone else? What do you prefer to wear while you're expecting it to happen?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I do! It reminds me of him all day!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I’m not keen to be honest but I suppose it also depends on who left it there…

If I was in love and living with the guy then I would probably enjoy having a bit of him leaking out of me after some hot morning sex.

Alas I’m not so it’s more likely to have been left there by some guy I spent the night with who woke up with a hard on and wouldn’t let me get out of bed. That being the case I wouldn’t enjoy having him leaking out of me during the day. Ideally after having his way he’ll later be feeling lazy, want to lie on his back and get me to finish him off with my mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

If I was in love and living with the guy then I would probably enjoy having a bit of him leaking out of me after some hot morning sex.

Alas I’m not so it’s more likely to have been left there by some guy I spent the night with who woke up with a hard on and wouldn’t let me get out of bed. That being the case I wouldn’t enjoy having him leaking out of me during the day. Ideally after having his way he’ll later be feeling lazy, want to lie on his back and get me to finish him off with my mouth.
[/quote

For me, to finish off in your mouth vs. you feeling me leak out of you during the day. It would be more of a turn on for me to finish off in your mouth and to think of that all day long. I would be hard for you all day and the sex later would be out of this world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it, it's a constant reminder of what happened that morning and it leaves me wanting more later
Lurker
0 likes
Oh I love it, especially on day's off when I can tell my man how good it feels and get him revved up into doing it again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a turn on for me I thoroughly shower with a hand held shower massage on a rope after being cum in so that typically doesn't happen. The clean up is part of the fun if you know what I mean...
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like that feeling, it reminds me of the fun we had and also makes me feel slutty and sometimes I like that too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I perfer to keep that private. love the feeling but no, i don't want the world to smell sex on me. i don't want to try to clean out none removing stains from my work cloths and it ruins the panties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm home -- or shopping or in my office with nobody else around-- it's a nice reminder through the day. And I like feeling it deep in me as long as possible, I prefer it NOT to leak out. But agree with others, don't want others to see or smell it. And if my husband's going to be home when I get back from sex, I have to shower it away so he won't know (we don't sleep together any more but that doesn't mean I don't find opportunities for sex).
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sperminator
If you've had sex and had your man cum inside of you, how do you feel about it leaking out of you during the course of the day?

My gf thinks it's very sexy, when I cum inside her after morning sex she prefers to go to uni without panties, just wearing leggings and a skirt. The cum that dribbles out throughout the day reminds her of the act, turns her on and makes her want more later on.

Any other ladies that enjoy the feeling of cum leaking out of you while you're at work, school, or someone else? What do you prefer to wear while you're expecting it to happen?

It happens. I just hope the panties I wear to work after a good filling ae able to hold it all from running down ly leg in the middle of the day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its hot!! I love going outside in a mini skirt and no panties when I have fresh cum in me. Makes me feel so slutty. Haha!
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Its so hot... no panties of course and a short dress feels so naughty
Lurker
0 likes
I love cum dripping out in pantyhose, or panty's or slacks itis great!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeCallsMeKitty
Oh I love it, especially on day's off when I can tell my man how good it feels and get him revved up into doing it again.

Aye! My girl loves to notify me about it when she's leaking my cum. It's a good tease

Quote by Kimasa

If it's not something you enjoy, then what motivates you to have unprotected sex and take creampies from "some guy you spent the night with"?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Given the right situation, I love it!
Lurker
0 likes
if im in the right mood i love it, after my bf cums inside me in the morning ill often put a pair of panties on as soon as he pulls out and keep them on all day, it does feel so naughty and makes me horny throughout the day
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Cum leaks...

I'd call a plumber. Hell, I'd pretend to be a plumber. Cum shouldn't be leaking out for fucks sakes, unless you (the cum leaker) have inadequate closure. And if you do..

You do not have a REALLY tight funhole.

Am I over analyzing?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well.. Sometimes. It actually depends on the day, the person.. The right situation.
If it did happen, no panties of course. But shorts or skirts..
You know, if you message me, you can see what an interesting person I can be.

Just saying.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Cum leaks...

I'd call a plumber. Hell, I'd pretend to be a plumber. Cum shouldn't be leaking out for fucks sakes, unless you (the cum leaker) have inadequate closure. And if you do..

You do not have a REALLY tight funhole.

Am I over analyzing?

If you shoot a big load of jizz up in her funhole, it will always overflow because there's just no way her body can absorb it all. Nothing to do with tightness.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeCallsMeKitty

Your comment reminded me of a woman so many years ago who told me that she was soooo turned on all day because I had cum so much and so deep in her that it kept leaking out of her all day - I have no idea whether or not it really did, but she knew how much her little comment would turn me on.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by atltennispro

Your comment reminded me of a woman so many years ago who told me that she was soooo turned on all day because I had cum so much and so deep in her that it kept leaking out of her all day - I have no idea whether or not it really did, but she knew how much her little comment would turn me on.

Years ago I filled up a former fuckbuddy and the next day she claimed that my load was still seeping out of her. Needless to say, I took the obvious invitation and went over right then to give her some more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girlfriend rarely wears panties and hardly a day goes by without her getting fucked by someone and sometimes she's been fucked by many guys. She loves it running down her thighs. She is a true cumslut.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
The idea is more fun that the reality.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never had that problem. Usually utilize condoms so that issue rarely arises.
Lurker
0 likes
That might be awkward and uncomfortable. Just saying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its sexy as hell, very conscious and makes me wonder if others can smell him too. Naughty and nice smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My boss loves to see it dripping down my legs.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes..I adore it. As I dont wear panties anymore, I have the pleasure of feeling the warm semen dribble out of my puss all day, running all the way down to my feet.