Online messages.....

last reply
4 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello I am new here. Not sure if this goes here or somewhere else.

I have been getting a few online messages that pop up on the side, but they are very brief. Before I can fully read or hit reply it disappears. I don't want the person to think I am ignoring them but I cannot find where to go to find them again.

Any help appreciated?

Oh it is not while I am in the chat room -- usually it happens while in the forum or just viewing stories or profiles.

Thanks.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Some just flash up for a brief time, such as if someone pokes you, or a friend signs in, then there are instant (black boxes) messages someone types which will stay up as long as you don't change page. A way around this is to have two tabs open with lush on both, that way if you change pages a message will remain on the other tab. If you still miss an instant message, there is a history. If you go to the yellow envelope at the top of the page click it, it takes you to mail messages, click the tab there that says online. That will have a history of instant messages, if you click on a particular one, it will bring up the entire conversation.
Lurker
0 likes
If it is one of your friends, go to the link at the top of the page that shows who is currently online. It is next to the SEARCH feature. That will pull up your friends and in the order they were last on. No matter the status shown, you can get a drop down menu from that list (next to each person's avatar... it will pop up when you hover over their name), and you can message them back that way. smile
Lurker
0 likes
::::TRINKET::::::::::::TRINKET::::::::::::TRINKET::::::::::::TRINKET::::::::::::TRINKET:::

Death adder, no to kind to the death adder, Cobra no not savages enough, Rattle shake, no too noisy gives warning. I know FUNNEL WEB hides and can bite you anywhere and dead within the hour. Yet that describes:::: TRINKET:::: what a piece of work she is:::: WOW::::::: GUYS ::::::WATCH OUT::::::::