perfect amount of pussy hair

last reply
359 replies
39.7k views
6 watchers
35 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I know this is an individual preference but what is yours?

I have started to have mine permanently removed and now I'm wondering if even less is better.

Post pics of what you like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On me None!! On women I am with, I dont mind some hair as long as it is neatly trimmed but do prefer it to be bare around the labia.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree, hair is subjective... but I also like LESS if any at all. I don't like it getting in the way of accessing her. A rule of thumb for me would be that if you can take your finger and slide it down and hair prevents you from easy access to her pussy, it is too much hair.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm ready for my wax! I prefer to be bare, it makes me feel sexier and I love the way it feels when I'm having sex or playing solo.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
thanks everyone I just don't want to be bald-not for me. I would say smaller than a dorito is what I'm thinking I should stay with and everything else nice and bare.
Detention Seeker
1 like
Freshly shaved or waxed do's it for me anytime.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Completely gone or at least trimmed
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Rookie Scribe
1 like
i prefer a small amount of hairs around the pussy, love the soft feel of it, when lapping the pussy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My GF's isn't trimmed at all but it's not thick and it's easy to get my tongue through. I love nuzzling in it after she cums and breathing in her scent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love no hair or just a little...my gf and i are both shaved clean right now...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
luv a little thatch. yummy
Lurker
0 likes
None.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Either a narrow landing strip or completely waxed!
Lurker
0 likes
I suppose I prefer completely shaved, but love nice, tight trim jobs, as well!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A little is nice as a teaser when she is wearing some sheer panties,or nicely trimmed .But shaved is prefered when sampling her honey.
Lurker
0 likes
no hair at all jus perky strands for me to brush n use to turn her on
Lurker
0 likes
I have licked every pussy type from very hairy to bald. I prefer the bald but I have never been upset over a stray pubic hair finding it's way into my mouth. I love 'em all.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
If he loves you, his answer should be how ever much you have at the moment. I keep my bush pretty natural, although I did neaten it up a little for Valentine's Day, trimmed the longer hairs, that sort of thing, but still have a full bush like nature gave me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dare to be bare (I do). I'll pass on a mouth full of hair.
Scarlet Seductress
1 like
None, been completely smooth for years. Feels so fresh and clean.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
such interesting responses. I was leaving a bit of a landing strip but everything else bare.. may have to rethink this one.

Do you find it looks a bit 'young' without a least a bit of hair above the lady bits?
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Sweet, none is great. One of the sexiest things was my sub, long before she was, showing up one day and taking my hand down to feel her surprise!
Lurker
0 likes
I personally like keeping my pussy completely shaven or switching off between a neatly shaven landing stip or a small triangle, but my labia area is ALWAYS baresmile As for other women i find bare or very little hair most attractive.
Lurker
0 likes
None, prefer it that way. Clean and smooth.....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My preference on the lady I am with is a Brazilian.
Lurker
0 likes
Clean shaven pussies are always erotic.
Lurker
0 likes
i shave me mine. but ii like a little bit of hair that had been kept neat and tidy.