Men pretending to be women

last reply
48 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
In your opinion, how many people on Lush are men pretending to be women in there profiles? If I had to guess I would say 40% or more.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by drbulldog
In your opinion, how many people on Lush are men pretending to be women in there profiles? If I had to guess I would say 40% or more.

Is that 40% of all members or 40% of supposed women?
Lurker
0 likes
40% of those claiming to be women are actually men pretending to be women. Just guessing though.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
what about women pretending to be men? or kittens? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by drbulldog
40% of those claiming to be women are actually men pretending to be women. Just guessing though.

Question for you then......how did you come to the conclusion that 40% of the "women" are actually men?
Just curious..
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
I agree...and probably 75% of those claiming to be lesbians are actuallu blokes who find its the only way they can attract a woman....funny thing is though they are probably attracting other blokes !
Lurker
0 likes
What about kittens pretending to be puppies. The thought of it all has shaken my world to the core.
Lurker
0 likes
What about kittens pretending to be puppies. The thought of it all has shaken my world to the core.
Lurker
0 likes
gawd a minefield is opened...what about alligators pretending to be crocodiles
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I know of and heard of a few people pretending to be the other sex. I’m not sure why they do this but that’s why I am leery on what people tell me. I guess all there is to say is, be careful who you get close to or who you talk dirty to yeah?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Question for you then......how did you come to the conclusion that 40% of the "women" are actually men?
Just curious..

Chatting with others. Looking at there profiles. That is why its only a guess. One would never know for sure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A quick search for bi-sexual females aged 18-21 gives 44 pages of results. A search for all females gives 2619 pages of results

This would suggest the total number of men pretending to be women on here is closer to 2%
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LovelyDaddy
gawd a minefield is opened...what about alligators pretending to be crocodiles

or frogs!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now, what about all the men who always comment on the ASK THE GALS forums?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so 40 plus 40 = 80 % so the rest are all cartoons....hmmm ;)

actually this made me laugh in a good way

but how sad i get you dont want to put your pic or your name on here

but lie about your sexual identity on a site that allows freedom for all

sad....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
... lie about your sexual identity on a site that allows freedom for all

sad....

YES! exactly! why lie? this is the best place to be totally open and honest! no judgements and if anyone DOES judge..?.. who cares?! it's all online bs anyway! we don't know you, so why be a retard and fake?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
amen texas son..amen!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr

but how sad i get you dont want to put your pic or your name on here

but lie about your sexual identity on a site that allows freedom for all

sad....

Why care enough about what someone else does on an online site?
If someone wants to pretend to be someone they're not... Who the hell am I to judge?
I just don't care if someone wants to pretend to be someone else. That is their right to do it.
This site allows them the freedom to do it. (See what I did there? )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by drbulldog

What about Chihuahuas pretending to be Bulldogs? LOL

I am sure there are quite a number of men(boys) pretending to be lesbian or bisexual women here. But who really cares? If you suspect someone or dont like them for whatever reason, dont friend them, dont chat with them, dont have any contact with them!! No one makes anyone here contact anyone they dont want to.

Afterall its really a fantasy site!! If someone wants to pretend they are a woman, or let out their feminine side they didnt know they had, then so be it!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The simple answer here is if in doubt dont chat or whatever with them

Then there is the other question;

How many men are women pretending to be men Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
but i just don't get it.
what does a man get out of pretending to be a woman?
i don't suppose we'd get the actual answer to that unless a man who was pretending to be a woman had the courage to admit it and come on here and answer the question!
we get plenty of 'would be lesbians', i.e. men spiced up in female avatars, invading the Ladies Chat Room. and the number of fakes is increasing. usually we can spot them by
the ... well perhaps we girls shouldn't give our secrets away. and the few that do slip through the net are usually unearthed in the Private Rooms.
can anyone tell me why they do it? and what kick do they get from it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by adeleeve
The simple answer here is if in doubt dont chat or whatever with them

Then there is the other question;

How many men are women pretending to be men Hmmmmmmmmmmm

There's enough men here pretending to be men ;)
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hayley
but i just don't get it.
what does a man get out of pretending to be a woman?
i don't suppose we'd get the actual answer to that unless a man who was pretending to be a woman had the courage to admit it and come on here and answer the question!
we get plenty of 'would be lesbians', i.e. men spiced up in female avatars, invading the Ladies Chat Room. and the number of fakes is increasing. usually we can spot them by
the ... well perhaps we girls shouldn't give our secrets away. and the few that do slip through the net are usually unearthed in the Private Rooms.
can anyone tell me why they do it? and what kick do they get from it?

Well thats why I posted in "Ask the Gals", I assume thier BS dectors are much more in tune then mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I firmly believe it is the only way they feel they can attract women and have a "relationship". Some of us women really do open ourselves up and i am sure I am not the only one who as been taken in by their game. It is pretty cruel to be on the receiving end of their deception.
Lurker
0 likes
To be completely honest... I believe that there are a lot more men pretending to be women than some would like to believe. LOL But I also know that many of the accounts are FAR from being who they claim to be anyways (even if the correct sex), even in the albums. Yeah, when you claim it is YOU but half the pictures you have are "cut" and the other half are "uncut"... um, dude, come on. And the gals don't seem to care! LOL That is only one example of grossly false profiles, and there are countless others. And it is equally seen with female profiles as well.

With that said, I don't care. It kind of annoyed me at first, but I have learned to weed out profiles and posts rather quickly. I think it is part of the learning curve here. And it bothers some more than others. I don't fault anyone for either not caring at all, or being very annoyed about it.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I hope no ones counting the Trans girls after all we don't hide unlike a polar bear trying to be a brown bear.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Roll easy now, SWW
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.