0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Never mind.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Sperminator
Is this insignificant, or something I should be worried about?

Any chance you can cast the blame on anyone else?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

You mean like this right?

Nah... Maybe this?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
CurlyFries
0 likes
Are you sure it's not this?

P.S. I love when threads go off on a tangent.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

You mean like this right?

Exactly.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a GIF on my profile page which I think demonstrates my understanding of the word "Fingering" but having been recently rapped over the fingers (figuratively speaking) for posting explicit material on a thread, I daren't post it here. Suffice to say it brings a whole new meaning to the term "Finger Lickin" (or maybe that should be "Fingering and Lickin".

Personally I love fingers play, everything from the gentlest of strokes, to the raunchiest finger fuck and lick...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i WAS kind of hoping you'd say that.. biggrin

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is nothing like wasting time on unimportant things. It makes life fun!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
yay!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

I can do this all day ms sprite

LOL i just spent like 10 minutes trying to see if i could do that hahahha.

And no i cant
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

And for the really adventurous *BAM* 3 fingers!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
There is nothing like wasting time on unimportant things. It makes life fun!

I swear I need a new job. I cannot be left to my own devices. I have no self control. I've gotten nothing done today, except finding a lot of useless pics. I've done a bangup job at that. (please see below)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by latinfoxy

LOL i just spent like 10 minutes trying to see if i could do that hahahha.

And no i cant

me neither