17.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Whats you're fave cup size????
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have one. I think it has to do with what works for the woman, how they are shaped, and other factors. I am also a "nipple man", so that matters to me more than general boob size.

With that said.... my woman has FANTASTIC large boobs AND great nipples. They suit her, and are absolutely beautiful.... just like ALL of her.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer smaller breasts, myself, but perkiness and shape is much more important than size. That being said, all other things being equal, I'll probably go for the A or B cup over D or E.

I asked the readers on my blog the same question and I've been collecting the answers here: http://liquidmatthew.wordpress.com/2012/12/01/japanese-bra-size-chart/ So far, 554 people have rated their favorite breasts out of a series, so if you want to check out the distribution, feel free. NSFW, obviously, due to the breasts and all, but it's interesting to see what people chose.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Agree with LiquidMatthew in that I also prefer smaller. Lots of women don't tend to realise there are men who actually prefer smaller boobs with annoys me no end. As to favourite actual cup size it depends on the shape on the woman they are attached to lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
D-DD are my personal favorite. smile That doesn't mean I've been entertained with women of smaller cup size.
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
I don't have one. I think it has to do with what works for the woman, how they are shaped, and other factors. I am also a "nipple man", so that matters to me more than general boob size.

With that said.... my woman has FANTASTIC large boobs AND great nipples. They suit her, and are absolutely beautiful.... just like ALL of her.

That would be your wife right?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Small medium or large love them all
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

That would be your wife right?

I was referring to Belle. But I have also been with gals who had small breasts too and those worked wonderfully as well. As I said, a lot of factors go into it. Kind of like hip size, waist size, lip size, and even sphincter size.

By the way... what is YOUR favorite breast cup size, if you have one?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
as long as the nipples are sensitve, any size works. Must say that small are usually firmer and more attrative once all clothes are off
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

I was referring to Belle. But I have also been with gals who had small breasts too and those worked wonderfully as well. As I said, a lot of factors go into it. Kind of like hip size, waist size, lip size, and even sphincter size.

By the way... what is YOUR favorite breast cup size, if you have one?

Has nothing to do with favorite cup size and more to the person that's attached to them. Breasts can't carry on a conversation or captivate me (ok well maybe a little).
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Has nothing to do with favorite cup size and more to the person that's attached to them. Breasts can't carry on a conversation or captivate me (ok well maybe a little).

I am of similar view.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I like boobs small

I like boobs big

I like em in a hall

I like em on a rig

I'll meat you in a stall

Then we'll smoke a cig
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by LiquidMatthew
I prefer smaller breasts, myself, but perkiness and shape is much more important than size. That being said, all other things being equal, I'll probably go for the A or B cup over D or E.

I asked the readers on my blog the same question and I've been collecting the answers here: http://liquidmatthew.wordpress.com/2012/12/01/japanese-bra-size-chart/ So far, 554 people have rated their favorite breasts out of a series, so if you want to check out the distribution, feel free. NSFW, obviously, due to the breasts and all, but it's interesting to see what people chose.

The Japanese bra sizes do indeed look quite a bit different than North American standards. Based on the survey - the most popular cup-sizes are F and H sized cups - which to me looks like something around a C or D cup based on what I'm used to. Interesting.
Lurker
0 likes
Size does not matter just sensitivity!!!!! More the better!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
as long as they are real size to me doesnt matter
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Wow I kinda had the general idea that 'all' men prefer huge busts. I never thought that there would be a possibility for there to be men who actually prefer the smaller section. Interesting heart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
B
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Small breasts are great. More than a mouthfull is wasted anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
I find women with smaller boobs are better in bed.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PossessiveAlice
Wow I kinda had the general idea that 'all' men prefer huge busts. I never thought that there would be a possibility for there to be men who actually prefer the smaller section. Interesting heart

Na, lots of guys prefer them small. Do a search for "pettanko" sometime, and you'll find a lot of girls with petite busts, and a lot of guys who love 'em that way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's more about shape than size for me. Because of that I tent towards the B-C cup. In any case, they should be natural. It makes me so sad to see before/after shots of a gal with wonderful little perky b-cups who decided to blow them up to DD balloons.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Lurker
0 likes
Bra cub size C's or Low D's.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like them all! If I''m just have sex without a relationship big tits are wonderful smile However I like smaller tits on women I plan on staying with... Small doesn't sag and I am not fond of surgery.
my2cents