One more question about cock size?

last reply
8 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are several threads on this topic, all with the same answers. So I tried to come up with a different way of asking it. I'm satisfied with my cock. It's purely average but it gets the job done. For me at least. lol

Ok, ladies. If you could become a man, and sculpt your new male body anyway you see fit. Knowing what you know about yourself and women in general, what size cock would you give yourself?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Heheh...you just couldn't help yourself, could you?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
CurlyFries
0 likes
I didn't think there could be one more question to ask on this subject. Who knew?

Hope this answers your question, My Friend!

I like that everyone who is viewing this thread at the moment is a man.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Heheh...you just couldn't help yourself, could you?

LOL I was going to post.... but stopped myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A3-B1-C1-D2-E1-F3-G1-H5-I3-J3

H-4 would be OK too! Its kind of like buying a car. LOL

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ha ha Nikki; f'ck'n cracked me up.
Why do you guys worry about this SOOOOOO much? I like them all.......because they are cocks. And the person they are attached to is very important too. Most times we are having sex with the person, not the cock.
Occasionally..... it is the fascination factor of a long one, or a fat one, or a vertical one, or a black/white one. Jeezus,I'd fuck a blue one just because it's different. It's like guys and the big tits/flaps/clit thing.
BUT, the cock comes with the man. Just learn to use what you have very well and we'll be happy.
To answer your question: 8 inches long, 2.5 inches wide, 30 degrees up from horizontal.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
I didn't think there could be one more question to ask on this subject. Who knew?

Hope this answers your question, My Friend!
[img][/img]

I like that everyone who is viewing this thread at the moment is a man.

LOL I LOVE THAT SIGN!!!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
If I were a man, I guess I'd want 7.2 inches and 2 inches wide. I'd want a slightly thicker head. I'd also want to be circumcised... No one else mentioned that.
It doesn't matter if I'm with one who's cut or not, but me personally I'd want to be!