Arab - North African Cocks ...

last reply
36 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you played or been entered with an Arab or North African cock? If yes, how was it?

I am originally from North Africa (Algeria), the hero between my legs got a great reputation among European chicks, don't know if it's the Arab or African effect, though I am Caucasian with Berber origins.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh THIS is going to be interesting... LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
haha, why? are you a European chick? biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
LOL Nope. Welcome to the forums.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
I played with what I thought was an Arab cock once. That little fucker was vicious!

Was it anything like a Guinea hen? Those damn things are NASTY! Mean as all get out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well Guinea is Western Africa, doesn't fall in Arab nor Northern Africa.

But yeah I would imagine they are ... you know what they say about the origin of Vuvuzela, the plastic horn used in soccer stadiums in Africa

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by knine213
Have you played or been entered with an Arab or North African cock? If yes, how was it?

I am originally from North Africa (Algeria), the hero between my legs got a great reputation among European chicks, don't know if it's the Arab or African effect, though I am Caucasian with Berber origins.

No, I haven't.

BUT, are you saying that your cock is Arab and/or African but the rest of you is Caucasian? Or that women just liked your cock because they heard it came from Algeria?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hahahaha :'D

Well, my Berber origins make me Caucasian with somewhat Arab features. but I do come from A North "African" country. Why Arab? Algeria is considered an Arab country, I must have that in my blood.

For the women, some rated it very well, and yep other simply got hornier the moment they knew it's North Africa. You haven't? shame ! wonna get some?
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by knine213
You haven't? shame ! wonna get some?

Pass!

Did you ever think it might be your accent and not the origin of your cock? Some accents will make me swoon, but I give no thought to what part of the world the cock came from. Just a thought.
Lurker
0 likes
Or the "exotic"..... but most people find out that THAT wears out fast though, because people are people. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never thought of it this way, it might be .. but here's the thing, I did study and live in the US for some time, I pretty much have American accent.
Lurker
0 likes
America has a lot of accents. But seriously, a cock is a cock. smile
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If it looks and performs like a cock, I'm sure it's more about just ticking off a new country on the sex-map. Some women like the idea of an international sampling of men - after all, maybe North Africans have some new sex tricks up their sleeves. The Vuvuzela looks like it could be fun in a few different ways.

Also - perhaps you're just selling it well. Like "hey, have you ever had a North African cock" *wink wink* at the bar would definitely get a grin out of me at the very least. If you can fine tune the sales pitch about all the superior features and benefits of your cock, you might get some takers - just out of sheer curiosity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok ok ok u win biggrin
Matriarch
0 likes
"K9" and name variations thereof, are typically used in beastiality circles.

You might want to rethink your member name...and approach.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
have you ever had a North African cock, Ashleigh? ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
haha it was random, i'll certainly do that. Merci
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by knine213
have you ever had a North African cock, Ashleigh? ;)

Nah, I prefer local cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by knine213

But yeah I would imagine they are ... you know what they say about the origin of Vuvuzela, the plastic horn used in soccer stadiums in Africa

NB The guy with the biggest smile.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42

NB The guy with the biggest smile.

LOL... I love the diverse range of sizes.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Any girls interested in Southern Cali cock, hit me up.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
As a bisexual man, all I can say is that I don't base my desire to sleep with a man on what he tells me about his cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Recent studies make clear no significant genetic differences exist between Arabic and non-Arabic speaking populations, HLA DNA data suggest that most Moroccans are of a Berber origin and that Arabs who invaded North Africa and Spain in the 7th century did not substantially contribute to the gene pool.[72][73] The Moorish refugees from Spain settled in the coast-towns.[74] According to a 2000 article in European Journal of Human Genetics, Moroccans from North-Western Africa were genetically closer to Iberians than to West Africans and Middle Easterners[75]
The different loci studied revealed close similarity between the Berbers and other north African groups, mainly with Moroccan Arabic-speakers, which is in accord with the hypothesis that the current Moroccan population has a strong Berber background.[76]

Still a more hands on study might be more fun.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
This whole thread makes me giggle. I don't think it matters where you're from. At least I got a laugh from reading all the answers.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I need to expand my bucket list. I might be missing out on something here...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by knine213

Just curious, is the difference between an African and European Cock anything like the difference between an African and European Swallow? And is not knowing which is which carry the same consequences?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Just curious, is the difference between an African and European Cock anything like the difference between an African and European Swallow? And is not knowing which is which carry the same consequences?

oh hell, you beat me to it.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by knine213

They seem to have bigger condoms as well!
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”