Moms I'd Like To ...

last reply
7 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing can get my cock fully erect quicker than the thought or sight of a MILF (35-45 year old).

Do we have juicy MILFs here? and is it usual that mature women lust after young men?

mmmm i can ride 24/24 7/7 a fine married mommy!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by knine213
Nothing can get my cock fully erect quicker than the thought or sight of a MILF (35-45 year old).

Do we have juicy MILFs here? and is it usual that mature women lust after young men?

mmmm i can ride 24/24 7/7 a fine married mommy!

I agree with everything except your age spec.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is it just me or do the female(s) in those pictures look really scared?
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity
Is it just me or do the female(s) in those pictures look really scared?

More like bored shitless. "I have to do more of these? Can we just get it over with?"
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by knine213
Nothing can

Do us a favor and please turn off the bold for all of your text all the time. It's okay every so often if you wish to bring some emphasis to the table.

Learn where to post the image pix and where to post the text questions & answers... and please learn how to use the GAWDDAMNED FUCKING SEARCH FUNCKTSHUNALITY.

We understand that you are new here and seek attention, but seriously...The site has been here 6 years and many of us have been here 2, 3, 4 years. Almost every question has already been posed or couched in one of a dozen different ways and answered by hundreds if not thousands of people.

You can jump start an old thread if you'd like to. That's a perfectly acceptable attention whoaring thing to do.

And I believe the Matriarch has already nicely asked you to change your freaky username, once. Your ignorance of certain customs and clues employed here...isn't wise, nor welcome with open arms by all.

We look forward to your future additions to our online neighborhood.

Thanks
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well made reply biggrin

I was gonna start name-calling and claim that there was no guidelines, but actually I just learned that there is a whole forum section for rules. Thanks for the remarks, and yeah I will use the what is known here the fucking search functionality.

While my username was randomly chosen, and I don't see any rule against it, yet thanks for the reminder, I will request to change, I don't be associated with that kind of stuff.

I guess I welcome my self to you and to this amazing community, as Jack black once put it together :D
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Do us a favor and please turn off the bold for all of your text all the time. It's okay every so often if you wish to bring some emphasis to the table.

Learn where to post the image pix and where to post the text questions & answers... and please learn how to use the GAWDDAMNED FUCKING SEARCH FUNCKTSHUNALITY.

We understand that you are new here and seek attention, but seriously...The site has been here 6 years and many of us have been here 2, 3, 4 years. Almost every question has already been posed or couched in one of a dozen different ways and answered by hundreds if not thousands of people.

You can jump start an old thread if you'd like to. That's a perfectly acceptable attention whoaring thing to do.

And I believe the Matriarch has already nicely asked you to change your freaky username, once. Your ignorance of certain customs and clues employed here...isn't wise, nor welcome with open arms by all.

We look forward to your future additions to our online neighborhood.

Thanks

This slightly turned me on..

Walk away Poppet.... lol