going commando

last reply
119 replies
16.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hey ladies,just wana knw if you enjoy going without panties...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm more interested in the origin of the expression. I can hardly see some camouflaged soldier knife in hand and creeping towards some German radar installation during the 1940's being without his ''drawers cellulose soldiers for the use of.''
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep; very often. Especially with tight fitting dresses / skirts, so no panty lines. Same with tight thin fabric pants. Sometimes short skirts if I'm in the mood for flashing or out with a man for easy access.
Lurker
0 likes
My gf seldom wears panties, unless they're a part of some sex outfit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Except for sometimes with jeans because it can get uncomfortable.
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Lurker
0 likes
In a dress, especially if it hugs my body, but otherwise, not really.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like it when a lafy goes commando and i manage to look up their skirt or dress,so HOT!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like it when a lafy goes commando and i manage too..also..lmao

sorry i typo all the time this just tickled me..lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
i like it when a lafy goes commando and i manage too..also..lmao

sorry i typo all the time this just tickled me..lol

i like!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lebo, now come on,you and I have talked about going without Panties and I know you like me that way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Lebo, now come on,you and I have talked about going without Panties and I know you like me that way.

you know me well,i love it!i love the access that comes with it;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the summer time I'm frequently wearing just shorts and a tank top and I skip the panties (when nature permits) just to allow a breeze down there. It's also quite handy when hubby is looking to add to our family.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42
I'm more interested in the origin of the expression. I can hardly see some camouflaged soldier knife in hand and creeping towards some German radar installation during the 1940's being without his ''drawers cellulose soldiers for the use of.''

The first time I recall hearing it was in the late 60's. Friends of mine who returned from 'Nam used the phrase. They told me that in the jungle, even boxers tended to lead to excessive perspiration,which in turn led to "crotch rot", a popular term for epidural fungal infection. My father told me they discarded their underwear in the Solomons when he was there during WW II, but didn't, so far as he knew, invent a term to describe it. (Incidentally, he came home with a case of both jungle rot and ringworm, that he didn't fully recover from for several years. I can recall him putting ointment on his ringworm when I was in second grade. That would have been six years after his return from the Pacific Theater.)
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll
Yep; very often. Especially with tight fitting dresses / skirts, so no panty lines. Same with tight thin fabric pants. Sometimes short skirts if I'm in the mood for flashing or out with a man for easy access.

Agreed! But i always wear panties with Jeans, its so uncomfortable without! x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love not wearing underwear
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
new year resolution: wear less underwear more often.

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Lurker
0 likes
Always if possible
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jillinjulie
new year resolution: wear less underwear more often.

i like that resolution!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like going without when I wear a dress and normally wear a thong when in jeans or shorts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Commando only as long as bleeding is not heavy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to go without panties sometimes, especially if I am going out to a club. It is so much fun to give a lucky guy a little surprise when I open my legs for him, hehe!!
Lurker
0 likes
Most definitely without unless its an absoulute need.smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hornsnhalo
Most definitely without unless its an absoulute need.smile

i like!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AnnieLuvsToFu
I like to go without panties sometimes, especially if I am going out to a club. It is so much fun to give a lucky guy a little surprise when I open my legs for him, hehe!!

i sure would love to be one of those guys!;)
Lurker
0 likes
i go commando more often than not