cream pies

last reply
14 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so ladies what are your thoughts on cream pies ? i have chatted up the wife on playing out on of my fantisies and she has agreed, i will get out of the shower and put on my favorite pair of panties come out of the bathroom and she will be wearing her strap on she is going to treat me like the little whore i want to be ! first she is going to make me suck it then she will pull down my panties and fuck me like a little bitch! but then ive gotta fuck her and then clean up my own mwss from her dripping pussy im not sure about the eating my own cum bit ive never done that . do you ladies out there enjoy having a man clean up after himself down there ?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I just wish more men did. I know the few couples I have had the pleasure of being with sexually involved with after he saw me lick out his wife's creamy pussy he started doing it. She thanks me many times for that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You make it sound like a gourmet cream pie is uncommon delicacy, I promise you it is not. Many enjoy this specialty, have you ever thought of when you lady is filled with someone else's cream?
Lurker
0 likes
I love eating my own cum out of a woman's pussy, normally makes her cum again and if I am lucky I get squirted on
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I never had a creampie.It's cos i'm afraid of getting pregnant(i'm very fertile ) and i don't thrust pills that much.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Have never had a guy do that to me but have cleaned out a gf from a FFM threesome and loved
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A big yes. My partner was unsure but loves to clean up now. It's such a great feeling and if he shares it's great. It brings a closeness to us and we both love it. Men usually don't want to go there. I've only had one other partner that did it. I guess there is a kinky thing about it but its such a great feeling. Take note all of you men out there!
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer to clean up after them but i've had a few that has cleaned up after themselves which was quite surprising. They had no problem with it either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well i do beleive that tonight is the night after being gone for over a week working i will be heading home tonight ! She had given me the speech about not pleasuring myself for the last couple of days as all the pleasure i need i will be getting upon my return home ! So like a good little bitch i have listened , let me tell you has not been an easy task with some of the pics you ladies post! Well here is to a new adventure and many thAnks for the responses !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My lady loves getting filled with cum especially by multiple guys. She loves that I am into cleaning up her used pussy fter she's fucked other men even more!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My lady loves getting filled with cum especially by multiple guys. She loves that I am into cleaning up her used pussy fter she's fucked other men even more!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Made a few of those before, I got the recipe from my great-grandmother! Especially good with sweet iced tea outdoors with the kids playing whiffle ball.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Miss Daisy 1, I would love to eat your creampie.....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My Fiance loves it when I clean up my mess and then kiss her and share it with her. The only time she won't let me is if she is trying to get preg.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by husker631
Miss Daisy 1, I would love to eat your creampie.....

Anytime! Great-grandma Ella made excellent cream pie! You should play whiffle ball with the kids too. It is very fun!