When with virgins...

last reply
8 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you guys ever taken advantage of a girls inexperience in any way?
By fx. talked her in to doing stuff, which she had not formed an opinion of?

Love LPF heart
Lurker
0 likes
No. I have helped an inexperienced girl become better. But never would i or any man for that matter take advantage of a women.
Lurker
0 likes
I am totally guilty here. I once talked a virgin into bagging my groceries for me, and of course she put the laundry detergent in with the bread.4zftPqVDpih8u0D3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Virgin. what is that? Never been with one.
But i would never take advantage of one, that is just fucked up.
When we lose the right to be different, we lose the privilege to be free.
Charles Evans Hughes

Both the American people and nations that censor the internet should understand that our government is committed to helping promote internet freedom.
Hillary Clinton I love this quote, no country in the world has put more into censorship, control and surveillance, then USA the last 10 years. lol
Lurker
0 likes
I guess you could say it happened in my case ... the guy was much older. However his experience, size, good looks and consideration made my first taking a wonderful experience and one which I wouldn't have wanted to miss out on. Most of my friends - fumbling around with boys of their own age - didn't have a good first time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have. Some women have never given themselves over to the pleasure principle, for whatever reason, guilt, religious upbringing, social pressure, etc. There's also the factor that something they might actually enjoy has been "turned off" by a badly performing sex partner, whether it's cunnilingus, a different sex position, whatever. I think both men and women enjoy the seductive practice and both men and women dislike that whole business of "asking first" versus "just do it". I don't mean or undue force by any means, but if you ask "Can I kiss you?" it doesn't have the same passionate impact if you just kiss..or whatever.
Lurker
0 likes
I had a chance with two virgins. One I had been seeing for a long time and getting really hot with and she told me she went on the pill. When we fucked it was her who led me to her bed. The other one got real mad at me. I was at her apt.with her room mate and she asked me if I parked my car close to their place and I said no it is down the block. She was real drunk ( I would pick up 7 up and wine for the two of them before I came over) and she then asked me to spend the night with her. Her friend knew what she wanted, but I didn't feel right as she was so drunk. I didn't know if it was the booze or if she really wanted me and I liked her very much. So I told her I couldn't stay, thinking I would get another chance when I was sure I wasn't taking advantage of her. But she got real upset and her roomate told me she had planned it and even after I explained they were both mad and I didn't get any. So take it when you get it. Virgin or not. By the way another girl who was married but separated asked me over for a "party" and even told me to tell some of the guys they could come over. I only told one guy. When I got there no one was there but her. It just started to get hot (as usual I was a little slow on the up take - why don't girls just come out and say "fuck me"?) and as she made an excuse for us to lay on the floor the guy and his brother came to the door. When he left we talked and it started to get good again when another guy came to the door and she actually told me to go to her bed room out of site in case it was her husband. I almost laughed when I looked at her bed. It was too low for me to hide under. I don't know why I thought that was so funny but it made me laugh. It turned out to be a friend of her husband and she asked me to leave. Later she tried to get me to come over again, but I told her girl friend to tell her I didn't want to see her again. She kept calling me and sending her girl friends to ask me to see her, but finally got the point. Later of course I wish I had gone back. Again fuck it when you get it.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LaPetiteFleur

When with virgins...

Have you guys ever taken advantage of a girls inexperience in any way?
By fx. talked her in to doing stuff, which she had not formed an opinion of?

Love LPF heart

By definition... If she is a virgin, wouldn't any "stuff" you talk her into doing be sorta new to her?

Quote by scottford
She was real drunk ( I would pick up 7 up and wine for the two of them before I came over) and she then asked me to spend the night with her.

I just got a visual of Chris Hansen walking into the room and asking scott ford to "take a seat over there" then chris hansen pulling out the bottle of seven up and wine out of his grocery bag and asking him "who the beverages are for" in that disapproving tone he does. Then scott ford nervously saying "she asked me to spend the night, I just wanted to make sure she was safe sir".
0 likes
No.

But given the chance, I wouldn't take "advantage" of her.

I'd have sex with her but If it seems forced in any way then I really wouldn't have an interest. I like my women to be generally interested in me. Not fucking me because of circumstance.