Login

Hands

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I work outdoors, my hands are strong and callused, but have a gentle touch. Just wondering do women like a man with callused hands or do they prefer soft lotioned manicured hands?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I definitely love a man with rugged hands. I can't stand a man touching me with soft hands.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rugged is nice. I'm not against soft hands either though.
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Lurker
0 likes
One of my ex's worked outdoors and I liked his hands. Rough or gentle, I like them both. I love hands.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love a mans rough calloused hands... Nothing sexier... And I find soft manicured hands on a guy a complete turn off...
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind workers hands, but I prefer to have one that can take care of them as well.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I love a hard working man, so knowing his hands might be a little rough, isn't bad. It can even be a turn on. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's irrelevant to me. I care more about the man himself then whether or not his hands are soft or not BUT if he knows how to use them, he'll definitely earn some bonus points
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont care if they are rough or soft! Only Clean!