Too tight?

last reply
13 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can a girl be too tight? Or is it the tighter the better?
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
The Linebacker
0 likes
They usually adjust pretty well, if you're extra thick just take it slow until they can accommodate you. They're usually plenty tight, never experienced one that was not tight enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
IDK about too tight, but once there was one who was too dry. I mean of natural lubricant. Apparently it was a psycho-physical thing. She was in therapy I found out later. Of course easily enough fixed with artificial lube, but that's not the same, is it?
Lurker
0 likes
Too Tight? No. The Sensation is amazing.
Lurker
0 likes
I will go against the grain here and say YES, a girl can be too tight. But this is not from the penis standpoint, but of the vagina. When you are not matched up physically you can cause the girl discomfort and for ME, that is "too tight". While it may feel good on my cock, knowing it is hurting her ruins the whole thing for me. Now a little pain is fine now and again, but when the whole experience is just too uncomfortable, it is "too tight".

With that said, yes, most girls will adjust pretty well with the proper attention and care. But as with all things, you have those (both cocks and pussies) that are outside the "norm".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
I will go against the grain here and say YES, a girl can be too tight. But this is not from the penis standpoint, but of the vagina. When you are not matched up physically you can cause the girl discomfort and for ME, that is "too tight". While it may feel good on my cock, knowing it is hurting her ruins the whole thing for me. Now a little pain is fine now and again, but when the whole experience is just too uncomfortable, it is "too tight".

With that said, yes, most girls will adjust pretty well with the proper attention and care. But as with all things, you have those (both cocks and pussies) that are outside the "norm".

Best response yet. Very detailed and thought of all possibilities. Thanks for posting!
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

This is an excellent answer. In this case the guy really needs to be careful and take his time. Anal sex requires the same care. As with both though, for the guy going in, the tightness is exquisite. A woman will conform to his size eventually and if she is moist enough, the sensation can be amazing
Lurker
0 likes
I say yes as well, John wrote it well..

If she is too tight or the guy is too thick it wont be enjoyable and then it will either just end early or she wont want to have sex with you again. It really sucks when it ends early (her saying your too thick doesn't even help much)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's never so tight that it isn't pleasurable. I can definitely become a challenge to get it in and there could be a lot of pressure, but you can still feel the pleasure of moving in and out.
Lurker
0 likes
Only if they're too tight to comfortably fit you in. So long as you can fit, though, I don't think there's such a thing as too tight. If a girl is inexperienced or just naturally really tight, though, sometimes you need to ease her in to being able to fit a penis inside her.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Trick question..... I love the feel of a nice tight pussy. But if its too tight I will cum faster. I like to prolong the experience. If the pussy is that tight then go slower, don't stay in one position too long.

Then again, I've been with women after they had three kids. They were noticeably looser but the sex was great and went on and on!

If all I wanted was to get my rocks off, I'll take the tight pussy every time!
my2cents
Lurker
0 likes
A pussy can be too tight if it's not wet enough. It actually hurts to try stick it in my girl if she's not sufficiently warmed up. Getting her wet and bothered solves the problem and the vagina can adjust pretty well.
Lurker
0 likes
i love it tighter but the last girl ive been fooling around with was so tight that she was in pain for a few days after our first time (it was a bit rough but it was her tightness and actual pussy that couldnt take me for a few days) then we did it again.. same happened but for less time .. and so on. as we fucked more regularly she got used to my size and then we had no problems at all smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
had one girls who was too tight and I was basically being pushed out