Group Sex, Orgys, and Gang Bangs OR Romance, Loving Making, and Foreplay

last reply
20 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What side of the spectrum to all you lovely lush ladies fall on or are you somewhere in between?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely somewhere in between.
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say group sex. I love to be ravished by 2 or 3 guys with non-stop sex. The guys are always more considerate with competition around.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a gang bang once and had a few threesomes.
Lurker
0 likes
Romance, love making and Foreplay.
Group sex, orgys or gang bangs are not my thing because without love it's just meaningless sex imo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why must we choose? Can we not have wild uncontrolled sex with some people that we enjoy their company for physical pleasure.

Then at another time have sex with those special people that your love and would never want to be without.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Why must we choose? Can we not have wild uncontrolled sex with some people that we enjoy their company for physical pleasure.

Then at another time have sex with those special people that your love and would never want to be without.

Yes.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Romance, Loving Making, and Foreplay...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Romance, Loving Making, and Foreplay heart
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even though the whole group thing turns me on, I will always prefer romance, love making, and foreplay over being ravaged by multiple people like an animal. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that group sex, orgies, or gangbangs are disgusting or anything, even though I've never participated in any of them, I just love the feeling of someone caressing me, stroking me, licking and tasting me too much to choose one over the other. And anyways in an orgy you have to worry about a whole bunch of other people trying to get their rocks off and that's just too much damn work for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Foreplay and romance are a real turn on!

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

My thoughts entirely. Different times in our lives/different situations can lead to any of the above.
Lurker
0 likes
Romance, Loving Making, and Foreplay
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why can't we have both? There is time and place for both romance and orgies smile
Lurker
0 likes
give me an orgy or gang bang any day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Prefer group sex firstl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both!!! mmmmmm!
Lurker
0 likes
Sucker for a romantic experience smile Don't like to be treated like a whore..........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like both depending on my mood
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on who I'm with.