People who demand more than I can give
People who always look for ways to take advantage of others
Cigarettes
Drug addiction
People who don't respect personal space
thomas61
Posted: Friday, November 1, 2013 8:40:38 AM

Dear NickiC,

I am taking your words, twist and turn them and take them totally out of context. Hope you do not mind, it's not personal :).

People who don't practice good hygiene - I love bad hygiene, taking your cum in my mouth, dripping it on your stomach, mixed with my spit and cum, rubbing your breasts until the heavy smell of sex fills the room.

People who are disrespectful - I will be disrespectful of your desire to come, I will slow down my licking to bring you down again, and will only let you have your release when I think it is the right time.

People who demand more than I can give - this is impossible, you can always give more, much more, if demanded in a way that is right for you.

People who always look for ways to take advantage of others - I will take advantage of you, of your desires and wishes, once I know your weaknesses I will explore them fully, to give you pleasure, not to hurt.

Cigarettes - never forget that a drink before and a cigarette after are the three best things in life.

Drug addiction - the obvious answer to this is love, an uncompromising addiction to giving each other total fulfillment, mentally, emotionally and sexually.

People who don't respect personal space - it's precisely that space I wish to invade, conquer and claim as my own, as I will open up that space for you.
Ariel21
Posted: Friday, November 1, 2013 10:53:36 AM

Whiners, clingy men, smokers.
Dublin_Girl
Posted: Friday, November 1, 2013 9:26:54 PM

Personally a guy who farts in bed. it just makes me gag. guys never ever think we are okay with it, we are just too nice to say otherwise!
Leslie26
Posted: Friday, November 1, 2013 11:49:32 PM

Humor. Smart, subtle humor not like just jokes.

Fuck, I misread that. Just reverse that :P
Posted: Friday, November 1, 2013 11:53:39 PM

Rubbing Jabba belly as we talk. Go on.

I am taking your words, twist and turn them and take them totally out of context. Hope you do not mind, it's not personal :).

People who don't practice good hygiene - I love bad hygiene, taking your cum in my mouth, dripping it on your stomach, mixed with my spit and cum, rubbing your breasts until the heavy smell of sex fills the room.

People who are disrespectful - I will be disrespectful of your desire to come, I will slow down my licking to bring you down again, and will only let you have your release when I think it is the right time.

People who demand more than I can give - this is impossible, you can always give more, much more, if demanded in a way that is right for you.

People who always look for ways to take advantage of others - I will take advantage of you, of your desires and wishes, once I know your weaknesses I will explore them fully, to give you pleasure, not to hurt.

Oh Jabba. Rubs your belly.

Cigarettes - never forget that a drink before and a cigarette after are the three best things in life.

Drug addiction - the obvious answer to this is love, an uncompromising addiction to giving each other total fulfillment, mentally, emotionally and sexually.

People who don't respect personal space - it's precisely that space I wish to invade, conquer and claim as my own, as I will open up that space for you. [/quote]

manuna
Posted: Saturday, November 2, 2013 12:24:18 AM

cockiness and mr know it all
Candylips1960
Posted: Saturday, November 2, 2013 12:36:28 AM

Well this is a easy one.
1. pushy men
2. demanding men
3. selfish lovers
4. know it alls
5. guys that come on to fast
Candylips1960
Posted: Saturday, November 2, 2013 12:36:31 AM

Posted: Saturday, November 2, 2013 2:04:25 AM

Bad hygiene and smoking are definitely turn offs for me. But the less apparent are men who exude lies, disrespect, insincerity, over confidence, lack of maturity and little responsibility...

Dor
Posted: Saturday, November 2, 2013 10:10:16 AM

1. Dick shots
2. Smokers
3. Stinky guys
4. The word "cunt","slut" and "whore".
5. A straight up "Hi, baby wanna have some fun?" question.
6. Druggies

That's it .. for now.

Darling, I always wear black.
Posted: Saturday, November 2, 2013 12:00:04 PM

Big tits
txman73
Posted: Saturday, November 2, 2013 12:21:47 PM

A lack of self respect, because honestly if you can't respect yourself, how can you respect me?
Lying, not doing what you say you will do, being fake, self absorbed. Ignorance,I dislike that a great deal. Socks in bed, no clue as to why I hate that, but I do.
OpenMindedGuy
Posted: Saturday, November 2, 2013 12:48:41 PM

Cocky, self-absorbed people who are so full of themselves.
Be humble, it's far more attractive.
tomfunn
Posted: Sunday, November 3, 2013 11:54:40 PM

Negative smokers
smileofsatisfaction
Posted: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 4:47:29 AM

The narrow minded and the self absorbed
Posted: Thursday, November 7, 2013 11:23:14 AM

People who lie to me.
Posted: Friday, November 8, 2013 11:40:28 AM

The smell and/or taste of smoke on a girls breath. YUK! angry9
Posted: Friday, November 8, 2013 12:02:06 PM

smokers breath, loud voice, bad teeth, over-weight
shanilove
Posted: Friday, November 8, 2013 12:31:08 PM

An early cummer, even thinking about that my partner is an early cummer, would turn me off, G-d forbid! shh
Posted: Friday, November 8, 2013 7:05:58 PM

smokers...lie...
Posted: Friday, November 8, 2013 7:08:00 PM

Two biggest bad hygiene and self absorbed cockiness ( big difference to confidence )
thesexynun
Posted: Friday, November 22, 2013 11:16:45 AM

people who don't laugh and those who don't wash

" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Posted: Sunday, December 1, 2013 3:50:01 AM

The smell of cigarette smoke...
dpw
Posted: Sunday, December 1, 2013 4:47:12 AM

Women's breasts!
Embarassed
Posted: Sunday, December 1, 2013 4:49:18 AM

Arrogance...someone full of themselves.
doctorlove
Posted: Sunday, December 1, 2013 6:44:48 AM

Someone playing hard to get. Life is too short to play head games, lets just fuck.
Archadia
Posted: Sunday, December 1, 2013 7:33:14 AM

doctorlove wrote:
Someone playing hard to get. Life is too short to play head games, lets just fuck.

Playing hard to get is a scenario used to build attraction. And whether you like it or not, it works. It's because it follows one of lifes most basics human principles, the harder we work for something, the more effort we put in, the higher value and the bigger the reward is to us, when we finally get it. It's called "escalating the buying price."

Is true though that for some people, the chase isn't worth the catch, and if people do play hard get, they may just end up not being got. Also bare in mind that some women have ASD (Anti-slut defence), where they can be attracted to somebody but try to resist sleeping with them, because they don't want to be seen as easy, cheap or a game.

My biggest turn off is poor grooming, not being shaved or trim where they should be, and not making an effort to keep their looks or bodies in the best shape.

I think what we often find turn offs about other people, are the same things we fear may turn other people off about ourselves, if we are not careful. For example I'm rarely attracted to women that have fuller figures, carrying a little extra weight, or have cellulite (not be mistaken with being "curvy" which is attractive).

The reason why is because if I'm not eating a health diet, or working out regularly, i tend to look in the mirror and notice the effects, thus my self-worth and esteem is more likely to drop, when I am doing those things, I am happier with myself. I look for the same things in women that I am attracted to.

Being flakey, indecisive, or Hot n' Cold is something that annoys me too, where women I'm attracted to can be flirty one minute, then act disinterested, then flirty again, then flirty with others instead, they flirty with you again, and so on and so on. I find this irritating, and can play with a persons head in a detrimental way.

Although in truth that is usually a comment on your own approach and attraction skills, that you haven't done a strong enough job in attracting her. Which is why she is sitting on the fence rather than "on you"

I'm a firm believer that anybody can attract anybody provided they work on themselves, practice attraction methods, convey their qualities in a strong way, and appear successful in social circles. I don't believe in "out of your league scenarios". I believe that nobody is too good for anybody else, this is just a limiting constraint people place on themselves. The question should be "Is she too good for me", it should be "Is she too good for myself." The bizzare thing about attraction, is that it is self improvement that gets results, rather than the effort you put into desiring others. If you really love yourself, and are happy with the person you see in the mirror, others will see that, you will almost automatically become more attractive to others. This does not mean you need to be conceited or full of yourself, which are negative qualities, it means you have to be confident.
stanstroker
Posted: Sunday, December 1, 2013 8:02:17 AM

attitude that everyone owes you