Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Change in Lush culture Options · View
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:57:34 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:
Yeah I'm not dumb I don't go into the all mens room. I use my account when I'm on school breaks, I don't feel the need to keep an account going that won't be used for months on end. Congratulations a small majority have written real books, the vast majority are pretending to be real writers while writing about sex online, I hope the pulitzer people check this site to make sure the real writers are winning

I belive you mean a "small minority". By the way, most people who have posted here think you're stupid because you're not taking in and learning from what they say, that, to me at least, is stupid. Go beat your insignificant meat elsewhere and quit darkening this usually light hearted site with your idiotic aspersions.
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:57:59 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:
Not asking for people to put my needs ahead of there's at all, just seeing if anyone else felt the same way

actually, you were whining that the women here spend more time 'pretending to be writers' than making themselves available for cyber-chat. go back and read your posts carefully, Mr Cock, and you'll see what i mean. :)

Love not hate.
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:06:35 PM

Dancing_Doll wrote:
If you're pissed that people seem to be looking down on you and not giving you a chance, even for friendship or casual convo - here's some honest advice: using an internet handle like "HugeCock69" is like a guy walking into a bar with a big dumb smile on his face and his dick hanging out while gleefully pointing to it. That's all we know about you. That you're a huge dick. Then we get to read your forum posts and it's only further validated.

thatshot

Love not hate.
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:08:21 PM

I don't think women need to be available to my needs both in real life or on this site. I don't believe men are superior and women need to sub,it al all that view sickens me. I'm not listening to advice because a bunch of you seem to think my only foal here is to beat my meat and cybering, that's not my only intention. I also feel that both men and women waste their time pretending to be writers
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:14:50 PM

[quote=Hugecock69]I'm not saying everyone on here needs to cyber. ONCE AGAIN MY POINT ISN'T ABOUT CYBERING, IT'S THERE ARE WAY LESS WOMEN TO TALK TO BECAUSE MANY OF THEM ARE ENTRENCHED IN THEIR "writing" CAREERS[/quote

You know, I was almost feeling sorry for you (I always root for the underdogEmbarassed ) until you said this. As if we women should be attending to your needs instead of exploring our sexuality through writing, or however we choose to do so. I didn't join this site to get off complete strangers, it takes time to forge connections. And by the way, Dancing_Doll was right, your username makes you sound like a puerile juvenile.
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:15:00 PM

Hugecock69 wrote:
I don't think women need to be available to my needs both in real life or on this site. I don't believe men are superior and women need to sub,it al all that view sickens me. I'm not listening to advice because a bunch of you seem to think my only foal here is to beat my meat and cybering, that's not my only intention. I also feel that both men and women waste their time pretending to be writers

So why can't people write if they want to? What's wrong with writing. If it's something a person enjoys doing, who are you to tell them there's something wrong with it? Our time is ours to do with as we please.
LadyX
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:15:44 PM

Hugecock69 wrote:

Alright. Tell you what: how about we not make assumptions about your "intentions" and you won't continue to belittle the efforts of thousands who contribute stories here. And how will we accomplish this? By letting this thread, for all its comedic value, die gracefully.
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:16:05 PM

Hugecock69 wrote:

i think that this is the real issue with your statements here. regardless of what you think of people spending a lot of time and effort writing for the site, can you not admit that people enjoy reading the stories here? that without writers, there would be no stories here? can you honestly stay that you have never read, and enjoyed, a single story here? guess what, they don't magically appear, people actually have to write them. :)

Love not hate.
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:17:23 PM

This is an adult community website featuring erotic stories, love poems, forums and advice.
It is intended for people over the age of 18.

Hell hath no fury like a cock scorned ....

Boo hoo!
Magical_felix
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:23:00 PM

Sofietouchu wrote:
This is an adult community website featuring erotic stories, love poems, forums and advice.
It is intended for people over the age of 18.

Hell hath no fury like a cock scorned ....

Boo hoo!

I think you're onto something... laughing8

Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:23:08 PM

I have no issue at all saying that I love to read the stories here, I'll grant that many of the writers are talented at what they do, writing erotic literature, But in my opinion, MY opinion, MINE, MINE, MINE, that does not make someone a real writer. to the small MINORITY of people that write outside of lush and erotica, you are real. but writing erotic stories online doesn't make you a real writer to me.
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:24:30 PM

Hugecock69 wrote:
I have no issue at all saying that I love to read the stories here, I'll grant that many of the writers are talented at what they do, writing erotic literature, But in my opinion, MY opinion, MINE, MINE, MINE, that does not make someone a real writer. to the small MINORITY of people that write outside of lush and erotica, you are real. but writing erotic stories online doesn't make you a real writer to me.

ok, got it. if you don't mind, could you please give YOUR definition of a 'real writer' then, so we know what parameters we're working with? :)

Love not hate.
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:27:10 PM

Any writer who isn't gaining popularity through a sex site and then translating that into "I'm a real writer now!" but you write for you and your fans, not me
LadyX
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:34:02 PM

How does one gain popularity in this day and age without online following? Do you think message board and online community fandom is somehow illigitimate? They exist for all manner of literature, by the way, not just for erotic stories.
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:40:20 PM

Hugecock69 wrote:
Any writer who isn't gaining popularity through a sex site and then translating that into "I'm a real writer now!" but you write for you and your fans, not me

Writing erotica is just another niche, some are better at it than other styles, so why shouldn't they indulge themselves and others who enjoy it? You seem awfully hung up on people being "real writers". Read this article, it might provide some insight and perhaps a definition to get into your thick head of what a writer is:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writer
crazydiamond
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:42:35 PM

Hugecock69 wrote:
School break means school is out of session, should I stay in an empty school?

Ahhh now it all makes sense... It's freaking half term folks, Little Johnny is playing HugeCock, till school is back in session. binky

Quote:
The real writer is one
who really writes. Talent
is an invention like phlogiston
after the fact of fire.
Work is its own cure. You have to
like it better than being loved.

BASICALLY THIS MEANS: Write because you need to. Because it's who you are. You don't need a degree or a book deal to be a 'real' writer. A Real Writer loves writing for the sake of writing, not just for what it might get him/her in the way of money or success. It goes deeper than that. A Real Writer commits to writing because to do so is to commit to who he/she is and to that passion.

Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:48:49 PM

Or how about this? I would bet most of the authors here do it because they want to write and share their craft and ideas? Sure, some are more polished than others, but I don't think their goal is to gain fame or fortune by their writing. Nor do I bet they go around with a vanity plate and bumper stickers proclaiming they are "writers". They do it for the enjoyment and want to share with others.

Now I could be WAY off base, but I wouldn't put money on that being the case.

I believe, Hugecock69 (yeah still makes me chuckle), that you have made some pretty big assumptions about the members and authors here... both in the areas of cyber as well as writing/publishing. I for one have "published" a few stories on another similar site, and one if its members suggested I come HERE. I have not submitted anything YET, but probably will at some point. Whether you consider me a "real writer" or not is really not important to me. What IS, is that those who read my work enjoy it and it brings positive things to their lives as well as mine.

The rest? Bah, just internet bluster. Want to arm wrestle? ;) heehee
crazydiamond
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:53:00 PM

JohnC wrote:
. Want to arm wrestle? ;) heehee

No silly! Didn't you listen! He wants to cyber.
God you must have missed that whilst persuing being a real "Writer". kekekegay

sprite
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:58:52 PM

Hugecock69 wrote:

ok. fair enough. so, anything BUT sex stories? how about pulp fiction? or sci fi? that's ok, as long as there's no sex in it, right? :) btw, 50 shades of grey, top seller, started out as fan fiction. how do you feel about that?

Love not hate.
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:59:34 PM

crazydiamond wrote:

No silly! Didn't you listen! He wants to cyber.
God you must have missed that whilst persuing being a real "Writer". kekekegay

Well hell, I can barely READ!!!! Cut me some slack..... I lift things up and put them down..... (Planet Fitness) Embarassed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOSeOieLh7s
Nikki703
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:59:49 PM

Why is anyone humoring this guy? Its is so obvious he is just trying to stir things up
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 1:00:27 PM

Nikki703 wrote:
Why is anyone humoring this guy? Its is so obvious he is just trying to stir things up

quite honestly, it's entertaining the hell out of me :) this is purely for my own enjoyment.

Love not hate.
crazydiamond
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 1:02:49 PM

Nikki703 wrote:

smells of Rico evil4

crazydiamond
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 1:04:52 PM

sprite wrote:

quite honestly, it's entertaining the hell out of me :) this is purely for my own enjoyment.

It's true!! How much of a huger cock could he become here, let's watch and find out! happy1

You get the beers Sprite x

Shylass
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 1:05:33 PM

Nikki703 wrote:

Quite often, I like to see if a person has just come across as being a wanker (not in the fun way), or if they actually are one. But I writed too much for him to process, obviously. book

This has been fun. It's been a long day, and I've been proper cheered up by this. sunny It's lovely to see people owning their word-stringing, and being rightly proud of it, even if the odd one or two don't agree.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Nikki703
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 1:10:51 PM

sprite wrote:

I guess, but life is too short to waste on the spurtings of a Hugecock!! Figuratively I mean!!

crazydiamond
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 1:12:23 PM

JohnC wrote:

Well hell, I can barely READ!!!! Cut me some slack..... I lift things up and put them down..... (Planet Fitness) Embarassed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOSeOieLh7s

just watched it hahahahaha

Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 1:17:29 PM

50 shades of grey is not writing to me either, that's not writing at all. Yeah I only stay on this site for a short amount of time, because I have better things to do with my time during school, sorry if that is an issue for some of you. I understand that writers now need online followings, but I don't think any of the writers writing sex stories on here, no matter how complex will be changing any lives through writing in the real world, maybe some of you will, but not a large amount. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE WRITING! I LOVE THE STORIES!!! my purpose is to discuss the change from plenty of women to cyber with to less and less with more and more "writers" that is my opinion
LadyX
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 1:22:28 PM

Hugecock69 wrote:
50 shades of grey is not writing to me either, that's not writing at all. Yeah I only stay on this site for a short amount of time, because I have better things to do with my time during school, sorry if that is an issue for some of you. I understand that writers now need online followings, but I don't think any of the writers writing sex stories on here, no matter how complex will be changing any lives through writing in the real world, maybe some of you will, but not a large amount. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE WRITING! I LOVE THE STORIES!!! my purpose is to discuss the change from plenty of women to cyber with to less and less with more and more "writers" that is my opinion

I mean this in the nicest way possible, Hugecock69. Disparaging people who care about their writing, and claiming that they aren't 'real writers', is an excellent and efficient way to eliminate possible online cyber companions. Mission accomplished for you, I'm afraid. I'm not buying the premise that all prospects for all men have suddenly dried up in the wave of new writing enthusiasm here. I know plenty of guys that get all kinds of cyber-tail. I wish I were joking about that last part...but I'm not.
clum
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 1:24:52 PM